I was solving the FizzBazz problem with python in checkio
def checkio (number: int)->str:
if number% 15 == 0:
return 'Fizz Buzz'
elif number% 5 == 0:
elif number% 3 == 0:
AssertionError: 6 is divisible by 3
And it will not be correct.
Could I ask the reason?
Answer # 1
'Fiz' ⇒ 'Fizz' or such a simple mistake.
- python - i want to solve the problem that i get the error typeerror: xxxxxxxx takes no arguments
- python problem conditional branch?
- i want to automatically generate a calculation problem in python
- python - problem that processing ends without scraping error
- python abc problem 047 b problem
- python - problem that css is not loaded in html and cannot be displayed during web application creation
- python - i want to solve this problem
- python - regarding the problem that the length of a list with a different name is also affected by the code that searches while
- problem that 16bit data comes out as 8bit in python
- python: i want to check the match of the elements of the data frame
- python - i want to check the existence of files on an external server
- it's a python problem
- python: shortest path problem
- python - the problem that timeouterror appears while getting tweet data through twitter api and saving it in csv i had no proble
- [python] how to check the version @mac
- python - [at corder] abc054 c one-stroke path problem
- i want to solve the problem that the quote ">" of markdown technique cannot be converted to html in python-markdown
- i want to solve the problem that the strikethrough line "~~ strikethrough ~~" and the checkbox "- task 1"
- python 3x - i don't know why the answer to the function problem is
- python 3x - i really want to solve this problem!