A Rails tutorial is in progress on AWS Cloud9.
I want to check errors and command execution results that occurred in the past.
Can you tell me if there is a way to display past execution results in the command-line terminal area?
Thank you very much.Question history
I wanted to reconfirm the past errors that I skipped, and I came up with this question.
After examining Google and Qiita, I knew how to check the history of executed commands, but I couldn't find a way to check the execution result log.Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
Development environment: Cloud9
Answer # 1
First of all, the contents that flowed to the standard output will not remain unless explicitly saved somewhere.
If you enter the instance with Session Manager in AWS, you can save the output contents to S3 and CloudWatch Logs, but the terminal of Cloud9 seems to be similar to normal SSH login, so it will not remain in the same way.
- aws - i want to check preview on aws cloud9 iphone
- aws - emails sent by aws workmail become junk emails
- aws - vscode extension sftp does not work
- aws - [aws] it is unknown which function is incurring charges
- aws - aws domain is not reflected
- aws - deploy with react and aws, submit and send to indexhtml and jump to unrelated place
- aws - regarding remote aws migration and lambda project acquisition
- aws - aws and docker
- aws - about credit payment system on website
- aws - i want to know how to use a server certificate with acm for aws alb
- aws - aws applicatin load balancer
- aws - i want to know if kotlin can automatically receive data from the server
- aws - is there any service or method to notify the occurrence of aws failure?
- aws - how to log in to multiple aws accounts in different tabs of one browser and switch roll with g suite
- aws - can't push to ecr with codebuild
- aws - [aws] i get an error "404 not found" when i access with the original domain acquired by route53
- aws - trouble with cloudtrail and cloudwatch integration on aws
- aws - how to drop aws cli from shellscript
- aws - cannot update files with ftp (filezilla) (aws lightsail/wordpress)
- aws - i cannot connect to aws from vs code
- ruby on rails - the link between the model created by devise and the model originally created does not work
- ruby - aws ec2 cloud9 gives an error of insufficient space and cannot save files or operate the terminal at all
- php - when previewing on aws cloud9 with google chrome, vfs connection does not exist is displayed and it cannot be improved
- i want to make mysql connection with java from cloud9
- i want to deploy to aws using mysql
- ruby - background image cannot be displayed on heroku after deployment
- ruby - can not start local server with cloud9, and it appears as vfs
- aws - aws cloud9 workspace does not launch
- ruby on rails - rails tutorial 21 heroku deployment the page you were looking for doesn't exist
- aws - rails tutorial chapter 2 221 scaffold