I want to add my own features to the Django Admin site. (For example, data export and batch conversion)
Official documentation page about the Admin site ( Admin actions | If i look at the Django documentation ), it seems that
Admin actionsallows you to add certain unique features, but what other methods are there? ?
I'd be happy if you could let me know if you have implemented it like this or if you have something like this.
I'm looking at Admin actions now that the way of this page is good.
How to create Django Admin list actions
Answer # 1
If you are customizing the Admin site, this page will be helpful.
There is also a code on how to add a csv import/export button for the data.
- python - vscode: i can't debug django apps
- python - how to get in django views
- python - django formset value method
- python - django image resizing save
- python - how to deploy django heroku
- [python: django] i want to create multiple gallery pages linked to a model
- python 3x - [django] how to get the save () value in the database
- python - i want to delete the rest of the django migration history
- python - django multiple form display (no model)
- python - i want to pass a value from view to form object in django
- python - display the image file saved by django
- python - i don't know how to use requestuser in a django function with a generic view
- python - django debug feature doesn't show error
- python - i don't know how to get pk when using formview in django
- python 3x - implementation of bit full search in python
- python - create child table with django foreign key
- python - [django] i want to exchange data between apps in the project
- python - in django, how to perform a calculation or make an if statement using another value that corresponds to a user-selected
- python - [django] i want to display the count number of child models
- python - django logs don't appear
- python - about vscode formatter settings (django)
- python - i can't push to heroku
- python - can't get json from url
- python - conditional statement when dictionary type data is not passed in django
- python - problem that css is not loaded in html and cannot be displayed during web application creation
- python - automation of web applications that cannot browse sources
- python - [ajax] i want to get and send the value of the button element in the form
- python - exception value erorr catch location
- python - i don't know what's wrong with an error in serialize on the django rest framework