$array name = array ('key name' =>'value 1',…);
Is that the formula? But
('key name' = 'value 1',…);
Is n’t it good?
Should I remember it as such a rule?
Does that mean that "the value of that key name is 1" is not equal?
We look forward to your response.
Answer # 1
Is it impossible to abandon the idea of thinking in connection with the meaning of a sign?
If you can't think of it like that, then you can't move on.
If you can't accept the idea, you can create your own language.
Answer # 2
Is it better to remember this as a rule?
Isn't that "the value of the key name is 1" is not equal?
In many programming languages, = is an assignment,
It is different from the equal in mathematics.
In this case,
If 'key name' = 'value 1', it means that the value 1 is assigned to the key name, and the associative array breaks down.
Answer # 3
That's the rule.
In =, it becomes assignment.
Nothing is PHP specification.
The program works only as written.
- php - about laravel's associative array
- php - use array_filter for multidimensional associative arrays
- about php multidimensional arrays
- i want to combine two associative arrays in php
- about the problem that cookies cannot be sent when requesting file_get_contents () with a cookie from php
- php - about display of data registered in db
- php - about pdf conversion (image quality) of canvas using html2canvas and jspdf
- php - please tell me about the transfer cost of the framework
- about display setting of indexphp
- about http_client in php
- about php iframe output
- (html/php) about the meaning of
- about the associative law of c ++ 20 templates
- php - about "update" when adding products in the shop to the cart while creating an ec site
- php - [laravel] questions about eloquent optimization
- php - about laravel: problems with unit testing (database testing)
- php - about overriding the laravel controller method
- about php search function
- i have a question about php overloading
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs