I tried setting redirects below, but I'm in trouble because I can't do what I want to do.
I can't write the part of "*" with a regular expression. Is there any way? ? ?
is as follows.
Redirects https://example.jp/contents/*** to https://example-new.jp/contents/*** <p>・ All contents and below are redirected</p> <pre><code>routes.php Router :: redirect ('/ contents/*', 'https://example-new.jp/', array ('status' =>302));
・ Nothing is redirected
routes.php Router :: redirect ('/ contents/(?! image /).+$', 'https://example-new.jp/', array ('status' =>302));
Reference URL: https://book.cakephp.org/2/en/development/routing.html#redirect-routing
Answer # 1
Solved the redirect process in index.php.
- php - permalink settings don't work when i have a hierarchy in my custom taxonomy
- php - i want to redirect the authentication of twitter login
- apache settings about submitting php forms
- [cakephp4] i want to set the cache engine settings for each site
- how to set front-pagephp as a fixed page of display settings when using your own theme with wordpress
- php - i want to redirect to the original page after logging in
- php - i want to display an error or redirect
- php - about apache virtual host settings
- php - if you change the site address on wordpress, it will redirect to other domains without permission
- php - canceling the redirect
- php - regarding redirect processing in laravel
- php - i'm doing db settings
- php - separate the redirect destination when not logged in with laravel multi-authentication
- php - where to do it? redirect processing