I want to copy a dto instance with the same field as another instance and change it partially.
Currently, new variables are packed into fields by field, but I'm thinking it would be easy. Please tell me if there is any way.
Answer # 1
Answer # 2
I wonder if you'll add a "easy to do" method or a constructor that takes itself as a parameter .
Answer # 3
In the meantime, one of the ways to do it only with the standard class, usually not
Memo of serialization (serialization) of Java
I should have been able to implement the clone method
- java - why bother to make a copy of the msg object?
- java - i want to make a timer that can set any time
- i want to make a reset button in java
- java - how can i make sure that the font size is always full on android?
- java - please tell me how to make a unique key
- i want to make a calculation formula in java
- java - how to make string from int *for prohibited
- java - i want to make a linebot
- i want to make a multi-dimensional array in java
- java - i want to copy the csv file in the internal area to the readable area with cat
- Java uses recursive copy folders and folders
- java - how to make cool tabs with android studio