For competition programming,
online-judge-tools I am trying to use the tool.
pip3 install --user online-judge-toolsIt's nice to have
introduced this tool,
I cannot use the command "oj d URL".
(The following message appears.)
"od" is an internal or external command, It is not recognized as an operable program or batch file.
・ Pass the Python executable file path
・ Check the location of online-judge-tools Pass
(Rebooted after passing the path)
, but as before, the same display appears on various command lines and it cannot be used.
How can I use online-judge-tools with the oj command?
The environment is windows10.
Answer # 1
There was a similar phenomenon.
The environment is MacOS, but I don't mind.
pip3 install --upgrade setuptools
Next, uninstall online-judge-tools once.
pip3 uninstall online-judge-tools
Finally, let's install it again
pip3 install online-judge-tools
- python - discord bot command cannot be started
- python - pip3 install mysqlclient cannot be installed
- python - regular expression: sub () cannot replace the matched part
- python - delete bom on the command line
- i cannot transition from the sbi securities home screen to the futures trading screen by scraping python + selenium
- about python pip install error
- python - [macos] i can't install psycopg2
- questions about the run command in python
- python - cannot inherit a class with multiple arguments
- python - i can't install scikit-learn
- python - if you enter pip3 install pillow, you will see something like this
- python:i can't install wxpython
- python - i get an error when i type pip3 install scikit-learn
- python - i want to install an older version of tensorflow-gpu
- python - firebase_admin cannot be imported
- python - idle cannot resolve the "rootgeometry" error
- [python] cannot insert or delete to text box
- python - ephem module cannot be imported in vscode
- python - the csv file cannot be displayed
- cannot read python dat file
- Can't install anything with PIP (python)
- python : Visual Studio error "unresolved import 'PyAudio'"
- MySQL-Python cannot be installed on macOS Sierra 10.12.4 (pip)
- Python pip connection problem (Retrying)
- python : I can't update pynq.
- python 3.6.0 can't install pyinstaller
- python : Error installing PyQt4 on PyCharm
- python : Can't install library: "module 'plistlib' has no attribute 'readPlist'"
- python : I get an error when running pip Install
- Unable to download scipy for python to raspberry pi