If i try to export the test environment DB and import the same on a website that has a test environment and a production environment, an internal server error will be displayed.
I tried importing with Bigdump, but I get the following error.
Error at the line 36:) ENGINE = MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET = utf8mb4 COLLATE = utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci; Query:- - - - CREATE TABLE `wp_commentmeta` ( `meta_id` bigint (20) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `comment_id` bigint (20) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `meta_key` varchar (255) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci DEFAULT NULL, `meta_value` longtext COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci ) ENGINE = MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET = utf8mb4 COLLATE = utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci MySQL: Table 'wp_commentmeta' already exists
A similar error occurs when you back up.
So far, I was able to import with Bigdump without any problems, and I couldn't find a similar phenomenon even after examining the Internet.
Answer # 1
It was caused by trying to import what was exported with http to https.
It was confused because of the common screen, but even the same DB was not compatible with http and https ...
What we didn't intend to do redirect settings overlapped with the cookie problem.
I'm sorry for rudimentary.
Answer # 2
MySQL: Table 'wp_commentmeta' already exists
I'm told you can't import because a table with the same name already exists.
Since translation sites are also in use, be sure to read simple error messages.
- cannot import production db data to local phpmyadmin
- unable to import to database with phpmyadmin
- mysql - unable to import sql file with phpmyadmin [nginx]
- mysql - unable to import sql file with phpmyadmin
- csv file import to table fails in phpmyadmin
- mysql - unable to import sql with phpmyadmin
- csv import with phpmyadmin
- phpmyadmin - restore phpmyadomin database (file import)
- i can no longer access phpmyadmin
- i can no longer export with phpmyadmin
- i can't import tables with phpmyadmin
- android - batch drawable import can no longer select images at once
- unable to import data with phpmyadmin
- database import with phpmyadmin
- mysql - cannot import with xampp phpmyadmin
- How to solve phpmyadmin import database file maximum limit of 2048KB
- numpy - i can no longer import pandas
- import sql file of local pc with phpmyadmin of server
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin