We are building a server while looking at the aws network&server construction reference book.
The creation of the VPC area is over,
I'm creating a virtual server "instance",
At the ssh connection stage, the following display appears on the terminal and connection is not possible.
If i press Enter here, you should be able to complete the connection.
I don't know what to do and I can't find information even if I search online.
I posted here.
I would be grateful if you could give me advice.
I am using MacOS10.11.6.
Answer # 1
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?
Such a message will be displayed for the first host to connect (hosts not listed in known_hosts).
So enter yes as it is.
- macos (osx) - i want to connect to windows server from mac with ssh public key authentication, but permission denied prevents me
- macos (osx) - problems when setting up a web server with docker
- macos (osx) - when starting the ruby on rails server, the spring interferes and i cannot start it
- macos (osx) - i want to be able to access the in-house file server from the employee's home please tell me a vpn router that can
- macos (osx) - node -v becomes -bash: node: command not found
- macos (osx) - i can't do "rails s"
- macos (osx) - when i try to install android studio on mac, the sdk is installed and i can't install
- macos (osx) - about the original mac icon created in the terminal
- macos (osx) - i want to execute master/slave service on swarm
- macos (osx) - thank you about android studio
- macos (osx) - i want to specify the version of npm individually
- macos (osx) - the file exists, but i get an error such as no such file or directory
- macos (osx) - when i try to put gnuplot in homebrew, i get an error
- macos (osx) - how to read file contents with backslash left in mac terminal
- macos (osx) - aws ec2 ssh connection with mac terminal
- macos (osx) - i am writing as swift according to the book, but a warning appears
- macos (osx) - i want to upgrade ruby on rails
- macos (osx) - mac_node-sass install _command not found
- macos (osx) - vagrant up cannot be executed normally
- macos (osx) - mac becomes a white screen and cannot start it cannot be initialized is there a way to recover?