I'm thinking about setting a viewing password and an editing password for a page.
The table "pages" has two password columns, "pass1" and "pass2", and it looks like authenticating with pass1 for browsing and authenticating with pass2 for further editing.
However, it seems that the authentication mechanism installed in laravel basically assumes only one authentication per table.
(Auth: attempt cannot be used unless one name corresponding to "password" is specified and written in EloquentUserProvider.)
Because we aren't so concerned about having two paths, we may not implement it if it seems too cumbersome, but I would like to know if there is a method that can be implemented easily.
Laravel uses version 6.
Answer # 1
Please refer to the end of this area
Hash facade make method is compatible with frequently used bcrypt helper functions
Verification is possible with the check method in the Hash facade.
- php - how to get user name from laravel relation offer table
- mysql - best practices for table design with multiple parent tables
- i want to make a multiple search function with laravel
- i want to get the value from the intermediate table with laravel 58
- jquery - send multiple laravel js records
- how to connect multiple databases with laravel
- php - save table information created by laravel auth in db
- Element realizes table nesting, and multiple tables share a header
- laravel - what is the way to set multiple roles when creating a user?
- how to branch a laravel submit into multiple
- mysql - [laravel] how can i make an outer join in a many-to-many table?
- replace on a table with multiple primary keys set in sqlite3
- php - laravel, fetching from table using obtained id does not work
- Add multiple verification scenarios to your Laravel validator
- Laravel implements batch update of multiple data
- please tell me how to compose multiple relations in laravel
- there are multiple buttons in the laravel form and i want to perform different processing
- php - [laravel] cannot save multiple data by selecting multiple check boxes
- how to write when you want to use a common array in multiple methods in laravel's controller
- php - [laravel 6] cannot implement multiple tag search function