I'm thinking about setting a viewing password and an editing password for a page.
The table "pages" has two password columns, "pass1" and "pass2", and it looks like authenticating with pass1 for browsing and authenticating with pass2 for further editing.
However, it seems that the authentication mechanism installed in laravel basically assumes only one authentication per table.
(Auth: attempt cannot be used unless one name corresponding to "password" is specified and written in EloquentUserProvider.)
Because we aren't so concerned about having two paths, we may not implement it if it seems too cumbersome, but I would like to know if there is a method that can be implemented easily.
Laravel uses version 6.
Answer # 1
Please refer to the end of this area
Hash facade make method is compatible with frequently used bcrypt helper functions
Verification is possible with the check method in the Hash facade.
- php - [laravel] return cannot return multiple variables
- jquery - send multiple laravel js records
- Laravel automatically generates UUID, from table creation to detailed explanation
- Laravel 55 dynamically switch the operation mode of multiple languages
- about getting a table linked to laravel auth user with a relation
- please tell me how to compose multiple relations in laravel
- Laravel implements batch update of multiple data
- Add multiple verification scenarios to your Laravel validator
- php - laravel, fetching from table using obtained id does not work
- replace on a table with multiple primary keys set in sqlite3
- mysql - [laravel] how can i make an outer join in a many-to-many table?
- laravel - what is the way to set multiple roles when creating a user?
- mysql - best practices for table design with multiple parent tables
- Element realizes table nesting, and multiple tables share a header
- php - save table information created by laravel auth in db
- how to connect multiple databases with laravel
- i want to get the value from the intermediate table with laravel 58
- php - i want to get data via multiple tables in laravel
- i want to make a multiple search function with laravel
- there are multiple buttons in the laravel form and i want to perform different processing
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin