Control system programming using MATLAB.
State space model (two-dimensional): X (t) = X (t-1) + v * dt The position coordinates of X (t) given by the formula like
I'm doing a plot on a graph using for minutes to check the robot's trajectory.
However, since plot is used, the trajectory is represented by "points" in the graph.
Somehow, I want to connect the dots and express the trajectory with "lines", but it doesn't work.
Please tell me if there is any way.
Implemented code (image)
for t 1:50
X (t) = X (t-1) + v * dt;
plot (X (t))
It looks like this. Thank you.
Answer # 1
v is assumed to be a scalar.
X = initial value
for t = 1: 50
X (t + 1) = X (t) + v * dt;
plot (1:51, X, '-o')
When v is 2D
X = [0;0];% Example
dt = 0.1;
v = [1;0.1];% example
for t = 1: 50
X (:, t + 1) = X (:, t) + v * dt;
plot (X (1, :), X (2, :), 'o-')
- c - about the meaning of if (assignment expression)
- assembly language - i'm not sure about the difference in assembly (beginner) data type
- matlab - about creating a gaussian distribution graph
- i am a java beginner i have a question about an array
- c++ - atcoder beginner contest 065 b about the problem
- question about java regular expression
- [python] regular expression: about the output of finder()
- about learning ai in python (beginner)
- python - about matplotlib graph fill
- php - about regular expression of preg_match
- i am a beginner question about python i got an error when doing len
- about lambda expression java
- python - about lbp feature extraction (beginner)
- [python] about graph display
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin