Currently, we launched an Apache server from XAMPP and created an environment where the server can be accessed with the following URL.
http: // localhost: Port number/Folder name/File name
The above URL can be changed to the following URL
http: //127.x.x.x: 8080/Folder name/
This number is listed in the hosts file.
Why can't I change 127.x.x.x to an ip address?
The following is the result of running ipconfig from a windows cmd in an in-house environment.
Ethernet adapter Ethernet:
Connection-specific DNS suffix ... Company name.co.jp
Link-local IPv6 address ... hex value
IPv4 address ... 188.8.131.52
Subnet mask ... 255: 255.255.0
Default gateway ... xxx.xxx.xx.x
I know my IP address = my PC
The URL has been changed as follows.
Why can't I access this?
I wonder if there is no problem with the IP address to be referenced on Ethernet.
Is my recognition wrong?
If so, what is the difference between the hosts file number and the IP address?
Answer # 1
The following is the flow to resolution.
With the Apache server running
Access with your own IP address
http;// 127.0.0.1:8080/Folder → Successful access
can't be accessed with Ipv4
* At the time of the question, connection failure due to typo
Don't notice this typo
184.108.40.206 is global, so can you access it? And give a hint
I received it, but it was local because it was Ethernet, and the above URL access was successful
Answer # 2
If I wrote the definition of BindAddress in httpd.conf,
You can specify an IP address that can receive requests, so
There is a possibility of such a case, but
Security software and firewall software that is simply in your computer,
It seems that it is only blocking access to the external IP address 220.127.116.11.
- apache - i can't access the web server built on sakura's vps
- apache - i don't see the centos tool web ui
- cannot access http2 on amazon linux 2 + apache 24
- apache - i can't access rocketchat
- vba - i want to access the site via a proxy server with selenium basic + chrome
- access - i can't fill out the form
- ruby on rails - cloud9 can't access rails server
- server - please tell me about the accumulated access logs
- linux - [centos 7] how to access samba server from windows
- apache - py using cgi on sakura rental server becomes internal server error
- how to automatically acquire the ip and host name of each server with ansible and add it to the apache configuration file
- server+ - i want to block all unknown ip addresses that access the server
- apache - i want to know the expected effects of sakura vps server scale-up
- amazon ec2 - [aws] i cannot access the server started by auto scaling
- amazon ec2 - [aws] cannot access the server with the domain name resolved by route53
- apache - web application server questions
- apache - how to redirect from the top page to the subdirectory url
- web server - cannot access the website created on xampp
- when i access the local server with php, the browser is not displayed
- apache - ah01630: the page cannot be displayed with client denied by server configuration:
- Understanding and comparative analysis of server Apache and Tomcat and Nginx
- How to enable HTTP/2 support for the new version of Apache server
- Method for installing and running apache2 server as image server in Docker
- Apache HTTP Server 2426 installation tutorial under Linux
- General method for blocking advertisements and IP segments using Apache server
- Configure the Apache server to block all illegal domain names from accessing its own server
- How to install and configure Apache 24 server in Win7
- Method for compiling and installing Apache server on CentOS 65 (minimum installation)
- CentOS 65 web server apache installation and basic settings