Currently, we launched an Apache server from XAMPP and created an environment where the server can be accessed with the following URL.
http: // localhost: Port number/Folder name/File name
The above URL can be changed to the following URL
http: //127.x.x.x: 8080/Folder name/
This number is listed in the hosts file.
Why can't I change 127.x.x.x to an ip address?
The following is the result of running ipconfig from a windows cmd in an in-house environment.
Ethernet adapter Ethernet:
Connection-specific DNS suffix ... Company name.co.jp
Link-local IPv6 address ... hex value
IPv4 address ... 220.127.116.11
Subnet mask ... 255: 255.255.0
Default gateway ... xxx.xxx.xx.x
I know my IP address = my PC
The URL has been changed as follows.
Why can't I access this?
I wonder if there is no problem with the IP address to be referenced on Ethernet.
Is my recognition wrong?
If so, what is the difference between the hosts file number and the IP address?
Answer # 1
The following is the flow to resolution.
With the Apache server running
Access with your own IP address
http;// 127.0.0.1:8080/Folder → Successful access
can't be accessed with Ipv4
* At the time of the question, connection failure due to typo
Don't notice this typo
18.104.22.168 is global, so can you access it? And give a hint
I received it, but it was local because it was Ethernet, and the above URL access was successful
Answer # 2
If I wrote the definition of BindAddress in httpd.conf,
You can specify an IP address that can receive requests, so
There is a possibility of such a case, but
Security software and firewall software that is simply in your computer,
It seems that it is only blocking access to the external IP address 22.214.171.124.
- apache - i can't access the web server built on sakura's vps
- unable to crud from aws mysql web server (apache) to db server
- how to automatically acquire the ip and host name of each server with ansible and add it to the apache configuration file
- server+ - i want to block all unknown ip addresses that access the server
- apache - i want to know the expected effects of sakura vps server scale-up
- amazon ec2 - [aws] i cannot access the server started by auto scaling
- amazon ec2 - [aws] cannot access the server with the domain name resolved by route53
- apache - web application server questions
- mysql - i try to access the server started with docker with localhost:3000, but it returns "this page is not working"
- apache - you can access by url even though it does not exist
- cannot access apache2
- i want to read the server csv file with python
- how to migrate access 2016 system to net + sql server
- ruby on rails - i want to set up a server with rails and access it with a browser, but an error occurred in the browser
- apache - when i access it with a subdomain, i access the www domain
- python - how to determine the url
- linux - [centos 7] how to access samba server from windows
- cannot access http2 on amazon linux 2 + apache 24
- nodejs - cannot access the server set up with webpack from the outside
- apache - how to redirect from the top page to the subdirectory url
- mysql - i'm having trouble starting mamp
- Detailed explanation of the method of configuring the secondary domain name of the Apache server in the Linux environment
- General method for blocking advertisements and IP segments using Apache server
- Configure the Apache server to block all illegal domain names from accessing its own server
- How to install and configure Apache 24 server in Win7
- Method for compiling and installing Apache server on CentOS 65 (minimum installation)
- CentOS 65 web server apache installation and basic settings
- How to use Apache's VirtualHost in a single server to build multiple Web sites
- Apache Web Server Installation and Configuration Tutorial in CentOS 7
- How to configure two or more sites using Apache web server