Because I am a beginner who has recently started learning programming for application development, I can't tell you with basic questions.
What I want to do is
(1) Ask the textfield to put a number and make the textfield for that number appear on the same page.
(2) Have the characters entered in the textfield that appears.
(3) Generate one ControllerView for each input and reflect the characters.
* The textfield that appears in ① does not set an upper limit, so we want to display it with a scrollview.
The only thing I can do right now is to display the value entered in the fixed textfield on the next screen or on the next screen.
When I was investigating, I wrote that I should use addsubview etc., but I do not understand well. Thanks for your understanding.
Answer # 1
You should generate UITextField with code instead of storyboard.
(Every time you have to reset the textfield properties etc.)
Add a text field (UITextField) with code in Swift
Please ask specific questions that you don't understand.
As an aside, there is a policy of using UITableView and placing UITextFields in cells.
Scrolling and layout may be easy because UITableView takes care of it.
- python - i want to add a line number to the data frame
- php: i want to add a control number to each date
- ios - i want to limit the number of characters for multiple uitextviews
- ios - i want to get the index number of the selected pin in the mkpointannotation array
- ios - change the number assigned to the day of the week when creating a calendar application in swift
- [ios] phone number validation (regular expression) error "cannot convert value of type'behaviorrelay' to expected argumen&q
- ios - i want to add a gesture to the view i increased from code
- [swift/ios] want to set the number of tabs dynamically with uitabbar
- ios - i want to keep the number of cells displayed in one row of the collection view constant
- ios - i want to get the number of the view tapped in the uiview generated by the for statement
- i want to adjust the number of digits in the plot label value of a graph created with ios-charts
- How to add web pages in iOS app
- IOS add watermark to pictures (two ways)
- ios - i want to get only 0 from the array of 0s and 1s
- ios - i want to turn off the swiftlint typealias warning
- ios - [swift/cloudkit] how to edit by a user different from the record creator
- ios - about processing when data could not be obtained by api
- ios - how to use swiftpm with multiple projects in workspace
- ios - i want to display the initial text value of uitextfield in swiftui
- ios - lowercased() gives a warning
- ios - i want to set the title on the screen with tabbar under navigationcontroller in swift5
- about symbolicate (restore) of crash log due to rejection when applying for swift iosapp
- ios - i want to get cell information when i tap a cell in collectionview