I want to do string matching in the page of the specified URL.
The way to image is to store the entire page of the specified URL in the string str,
I imagine it as str.match ("hoge"), but how do I get the entire page string
Can be stored in str?
Answer # 1
request. Please use them.
In the case of a web page in a browser, sites in other domains have CORS, so basicallycannot get.
Answer # 2
var str = document.body.innerText;
How about it? textContent is fine.
- [java] i want to insert a specified character string in the input part on the console
- c# - display specified character string on x axis in chart control
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin