MSCK REPAIR TABLE
I don't know what the above is doing.
I want to execute a query on the data in S3, but the above method (?) Runs every time data is added to S3.
Although it is a description for loading a partition, it seems that a huge amount of S3 data is fully scanned every minute and it takes a considerable amount of time.
Can you tell me what this MSCK method is doing before you come up with a countermeasure?
I'm vague, but I understand that I read the data directory in S3 and partition it.
Answer # 1
I'm not sure, but I understand that I read the data directory in S3 and partition it.
I think that is correct.
If the directory is cut in Hive format, the partition specified by
PARTITIONED BYwhen creating the table will be automatically read if you wait (Sorry, it is sorry if the memory is wrong) However, I think that
MSCK REPAIR TABLEis purposely executed because it always wants to refer to the latest data when sending a query.
I don't know for a moment what the
MSCK REPAIR TABLEis used as a trigger, but it is
MSCK REPAIR TABLE?
- aws - aws deploy webpack not found
- aws - sakuraio:aws iot
- aws - please tell me the point of server selection
- aws - how to find out where aws iam ssl certificates are used
- aws - i want to check preview on aws cloud9 iphone
- aws - define path parameters when creating rest api with amplify cli
- aws - why dynamodb is good and elasticache is bad for aws serverless
- aws - how to put a movie on the site
- aws - i set the domain with route53 and namecom, but it is not displayed on the browser
- aws - i want to calculate the daily charge of aws cloudtrail
- aws - we are considering introducing a cloud in-house
- aws - ssh login fails with aws
- aws - about parsing aws ec2 json using jq command
- aws - how to output as character code `` shift_jis '' with amazon aws lambda @ edge (nodejs)
- aws - ideal server for small-scale ec site small start of large-capacity digital products
- aws - after terraform apply, an error occurred and the command could not be hit
- aws - aws iot-> data transmission to sakuraio
- aws - i want to deploy some lambda functions in other regions
- aws - i want to know how to grant support inquiry to my aws account
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin