MSCK REPAIR TABLE
I don't know what the above is doing.
I want to execute a query on the data in S3, but the above method (?) Runs every time data is added to S3.
Although it is a description for loading a partition, it seems that a huge amount of S3 data is fully scanned every minute and it takes a considerable amount of time.
Can you tell me what this MSCK method is doing before you come up with a countermeasure?
I'm vague, but I understand that I read the data directory in S3 and partition it.
Answer # 1
I'm not sure, but I understand that I read the data directory in S3 and partition it.
I think that is correct.
If the directory is cut in Hive format, the partition specified by
PARTITIONED BYwhen creating the table will be automatically read if you wait (Sorry, it is sorry if the memory is wrong) However, I think that
MSCK REPAIR TABLEis purposely executed because it always wants to refer to the latest data when sending a query.
I don't know for a moment what the
MSCK REPAIR TABLEis used as a trigger, but it is
MSCK REPAIR TABLE?
- aws - unicorn error log location
- aws - [aws ses] i want to know why e-mail cannot be sent to the docomo e-mail address
- aws - acm certificate cannot be linked to aws cloudfront
- aws - should i change session management from default cookie to redis when using laravel 6x for redundancy with elb?
- aws - i don't know the identity of aws rds
- aws - about aws login
- aws - i can't access the eks sample guestbook
- aws - about errors in aws waf
- aws - i have a question about aws lambda
- aws - aws has charged me what should i do?
- aws - i want to connect to an aws instance with ssh, but it times out
- aws - i don't understand the relationship between subnets and vpcs (how to read ip addresses)
- aws - how to implement aws cognito authentication without an sdk
- aws - prevention of simultaneous startup of cron on amzon linux
- aws - the alias record in aws-sdk cannot be set
- aws - aws ec2 shellscript
- aws - how to adapt the same domain to hp and email servers on aws
- aws - when the aws ap server and the wed server are separated, how does the ap server receive requests from the wed server?
- aws - changes are not reflected on aws