What does LPDIRECT3DVERTEXBUFFER9 LP stand for?
I checked a little, but did not understand. How should we investigate?
Answer # 1
A character that indicates the pointer type in the variable name naming policy called system hungarian notation.
It is a naming policy that doesn't make sense now that an integrated development environment is common, but some people use it for historical reasons.
Answer # 2
. How should we investigate?
For the time being, search with "lp meaning"… If you search for it, it ’s just 2 characters, so it ’s easy to imagine that it will be confused with other things.
Let's add another word here. What about "lp programming meaning"?
... unfortunately the landing page is overwhelming.
So it's a prefix because it is prefixed. If you search for "lp prefix", the first two are Hungarian explanations. It is a hit.
Or, this is attached to the function name, so "lp function name". Although the beginning is different, there are about 10 search results.
- php - what does it mean to copy and paste the code?
- git - what does jpeg compression specifically mean?
- html - what is the letter "⾯"? it does n’t seem to be a face
- what does set () mean in python?
- anaconda does not stand up
- php - what does "self-running" mean in programming ?
- ide - what does the development environment mean?
- swift - what does ns for nslog stand for?
- [grammar of ruby on rails] what does the?
- what does abs ('a') return in matlab
- python - what does gc's unreachable object mean?
- vuejs - template: what does '<app />' mean? ?
- squid does not stand up
- what does golang import""mean?
- c # - what does the lambda operator (=>) mean?
- python - what does verbose_name mean? ?
- gpu : Does the depth buffer method impair parallelism?
- c ++ - canceling dot-by-dot display in full screen mode
- windows - about pfaceindex of d3dxintersect function of directx
- cannot compile hlsl file with directx11
- c ++ - difference between windows api and directx
- directx11 game production
- about wictexture of directx12
- directx version used for game programming
- directx - i want to get the normal of the polygon that hit the ray
- directx - color filter calculation formula