In c #, I tried a program that I saw on the net.
The program is a Microsoft report with form output.
I installed "Microsoft RDLC Report Designer" with extensions and updates.
I built the program after trying it properly.
After that, if you look at the "Release" folder, you will see many files.
There are a lot of files that I don't understand.
Is this file basically all you need?
I was surprised because there were so many.
Answer # 1
.exe, as well as .config, .xml, and .json are necessary because they are likely to contain settings.
The visible .dll is highly likely to be used indirectly, even if it is not used directly.
The SqlServerTypes folder below is the actual type library of SqlServer, so it is necessary if you use Microsoft reports.
The other folders are language files, so if you use only the Japanese locale, you need no other than ja.
The only thing that doesn't work is .pdb.
Answer # 2
Files needed to build
It will be unnecessary after the build is finished
- java - if you edit, all the data will change
- c # - how to operate all the contents of list at once
- specifying the size of toolstrip in c #
- end the c # process at any time
- c # - how to get the path before the folder
- code review - what is the need for none?
- ruby - you can see all the messages,
- css - if you put a tag in the li tag, the image size will be broken
- the need for c# properties
- ruby on rails - what you need to know to understand aws
- python - why you need exception handling
- html - all the show pages of resources will be the same
- java - what languages do you need and have potential for?
- What you need to know about C# reflection
- zabbix add the host you need to monitor
- css3 - the need for properties in css
- xcode - when you need to unwrap with swift
- What you need to know about C# structure