In c #, I tried a program that I saw on the net.
The program is a Microsoft report with form output.
I installed "Microsoft RDLC Report Designer" with extensions and updates.
I built the program after trying it properly.
After that, if you look at the "Release" folder, you will see many files.
There are a lot of files that I don't understand.
Is this file basically all you need?
I was surprised because there were so many.
Answer # 1
.exe, as well as .config, .xml, and .json are necessary because they are likely to contain settings.
The visible .dll is highly likely to be used indirectly, even if it is not used directly.
The SqlServerTypes folder below is the actual type library of SqlServer, so it is necessary if you use Microsoft reports.
The other folders are language files, so if you use only the Japanese locale, you need no other than ja.
The only thing that doesn't work is .pdb.
Answer # 2
Files needed to build
It will be unnecessary after the build is finished
- c # - how to operate all the contents of list at once
- java - if you edit, all the data will change
- c # - i want to drag the datagrid on the window
- html - all the show pages of resources will be the same
- What you need to know about C# reflection
- zabbix add the host you need to monitor
- css3 - the need for properties in css
- xcode - when you need to unwrap with swift
- What you need to know about C# structure
- c # - i want to save the item box
- c # - can i view the contents of a json file?
- c # - turn off the ui button
- c # - i want to separate the go string
- c # - search for "]" in the string
- c # - i don't understand the code below
- python - why you need exception handling
- i want to know the order of writing c # code
- i want to identify the form in c # and pass the value
- i want to get the cpu usage rate in c # and display it in wpf
- c # - i want to replace the image image
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin