I am new to the program and use only Python3.
I am running python as cgi on apache2 on a rasp pie.
The program works without any problems, so there is no problem at present,
I am interested in the error log of apache2.
Raspberry Pi3 Model B (Raspbian Jessie)
[Error message and action taken]
If i look at the error log of apache2 after running cgi, the following words will appear.
(1) There is a problem with the character encoding of the quoted text file name, and it can be solved by modifying the environment variable LC_ALL.
(2) The result cannot be extracted.
error_log [Sat Nov 30 13: 47: 10.510945 2019] [cgi: error] [pid 834: tid 1894732848] [client 192.168.11.15:50152] AH01215: WARNING: Assuming --restrict-filenames since file system encoding cannot encode all characters. Set the LC_ALL environment variable to fix this .: /media/pi/cgi-bin/test.py, referer: http://192.168.11.9:8080/index.html [Sat Nov 30 13: 47: 14.369682 2019] [cgi: error] [pid 834: tid 1894732848] [client 192.168.11.15:50152] AH01215: WARNING: Unable to extract result entry:/media/pi/cgi-bin/test.py, referer: http://192.168.11.9:8080/index.html
Therefore, for (1), we executed the following on a terminal on Raspai.
pi @ raspberrypi: ~ $export LC_ALL = en_US.UTF-8 pi @ raspberrypi: ~ $printenv LC_ALL ja_JP.UTF-8
After that, even if you run cgi, the apache error log appears in the same way.
A) How should I set LC_ALL to prevent the error (1) from occurring?
B) What does the error indicated by (2) mean?
Answer # 1
It looks like it, but isn't it cured after setting the locale with
The environment variables of apache are set in the
/etc/apache2/envvarsfile, so edit this and restart apache2.
- php - unable to connect to apache
- python - unable to resolve the error statement
- unable to extract keywords in xml file
- apache maven - i want to be able to generate a project with maven error with mvn archetype:generate command
- xcode - unable to install "app name" error occurs
- sqlstate[hy000]: general error: unable to migrate php artisan with 1824
- apache - error when issuing ssl letsencrypt certificate
- error when setting apache2 to https on raspberrypi
- unable to extract the url to the output destination with ruby "extract line containing url"
- about apache startup error (httpdservice: failed with result'protocol')
- httpd-sslconf error with apache 24 installation
- i have a question about perl hash error in apache 24
- unable to boot with mysql error number 28 means'no space left on device'!
- python - unable to extract url when scraping from news site (yahoo news)
- apache cannot start "ah00015: unable to open logs"
- apache - selenium called 500 error from django
- java - unable to resolve jsp file error in maven project
- python - unable to extract img and alt contents from html
- java - error: incompatible type: unable to convert string  to string
- python 3x - i want to output the python3 ping result to csv
- python 3x - i want to specify the number of packets sent and received with the raspberry pi ping command
- python - failed to start system security services daemon appears when starting centos8
- python - i want to store data in tuples every time i reload and output the latest 5
- apache - python: django's runserver doesn't start properly
- tensorflow 230 cannot be imported when using apache
- python 3x - raspberry pi vscode debugging with python causes hang after a few days
- python 3x - i want to move the servo motor with raspberry pi
- python 3x - raspberry pi camera raspistill not working
- opencv camera image face recognition cvt error cannot be resolved