I don't know why SyntaxError: can't assign to function call.
When the following code is executed, N_prices (n) = A * n + B * (len (str (n))) occurs.
nums = [int (e) for e in input (). split ()] #A, B, X A, B, X = nums , nums , nums  N_prices (n) = A * n + B * (len (str (n))) if X<= N_prices (0): print ('0') if N_prices (10 ** 9)<= X: print ('109') for i in range (1, 10 ** 9): if X<= N_prices (i) and X<= N_prices (i + 1): print (str (i))
Answer # 1
Self-solved. It was caused by writing like a function definition.
Answer # 2
First, the syntax
N_prices (n) = A * n + B * (len (str (n)))is strange. You cannot assign a value to a function.
Next, I get an error, simply because the function
N_pricesis not defined.
And since the variable
nis not defined, you need to recode it.
As a guess, the questioner seems to have a mathematical syntax when trying to define a function.
In Python, when defining a function ...
def function name (argument): processing return return value
Define it like this.
So in this case ...
def N_prices (n): result = A * n + B * (len (str (n))) return result
The processing part is just a guess, but it looks like this.
- python - i want to assign a trigonometric function in a numpy matrix
- python - i want to add an article category sorting function on the django blog
- processing using the len function when an integer value is obtained from python standard input
- python - i want to create a function that finds the standard deviation sigma from x, y
- please explain the function using the python dictionary
- python - i want to get rid of the error that the function is defined but not defined
- python - i'm looking for a method like the countif function in excel for pywin32
- python - i want to know the type of softmax function in pytorch
- python - with open syntaxerror: invalid syntax
- python - pass a variable to the websocket on_message function
- python - arguments are passed even though the function inside the function is not in parentheses
- python - i want to assign an element of one list to an element of another list
- how to assign to list when using python scraping find_all
- python 3x - i want to shorten the python function
- i want to create a function in python that all functions without class go through
- python - out of range of predict function used in image recognition (?)
- python - array elements cannot be used as function arguments ??
- i don't know the basic usage of the python generator function
- i want to create a function that calculates the absolute value in python
- python - excel function can be taken with get_as_dataframe