What do you mean (;;)
The recursive data type A * of the alphabet set A is defined as follows:
A * contains the empty character λ
If a ∈ A, s ∈ A * then the pair ∈ A *
Answer # 1
The recursive definition is the definition of the starting point (in the case of a question, the basic case "A * contains the empty character λ") and the definition of how to extend it. (In the case of a question, it consists of a configuration case "a ∈ A * if a ∈ A, s ∈ A *").
Suppose that the alphabet set A contains three alphabets 'A', 'B', and 'C'.
I will represent it as ['A', 'B', 'C'].
-Set A * containing only λ is a recursive data type of set A (base case): A * can be expressed as [λ].
-The set [λ, 'A'] with 'A' added to it includes the pair<λ, 'A'>(configuration case).
・ Furthermore, in the set [λ, 'A', 'B'] with 'B' added, the pairs<λ, 'A'>and<λ, 'B'>and<'A', 'B'>And<λ, 'A', 'B'>are included.
So the recursive data type A * can be extended and reconstructed,
[λ, 'A', 'B']
[λ, 'A', 'C']
[λ, 'B', 'C']
[λ, 'A', 'B', 'C']
Can be either.
- c - about number and types of parentheses in if statement
- java - hello about the types of programming languages
- java - about types such as string int
- about unity xcode types
- about recursive function using php static variables
- about recursive functions in c
- about func (c language, recursive processing)
- python - recursion is repeated too much in merge sort
- notes on using recursion
- display from the value entered in the recursive function to 0 using the relational reference
- java - recursive sample code decoding
- python 3x - program errors related to recursive and dynamic programming algorithms
- python 3x - about the method of thinking about the algorithm of dynamic programming from the algorithm of power leaving
- python - time complexity of the program that calls the function
- python 3x - euclid mutual division method with and without recursive expression time order (order)
- c ++ - i want to display the minimum number of moves on the tower of hanoi
- python - i want to write recursively