I have been developing iOS apps for the first time in 2 months and have little programming experience.
I tried to release an iOS app using the link below, but I stumbled on the provisioning file creation stage.
Tell me specifically
Even if you select iOS App Development in Profiles and press Continue
You will return to the same selection screen without moving to the next selection.
Please answer how to create a provisioning file.
・ Create and save CertificateSigningRequest.certSigningRequest
・ Create and save developer certificate
・ App ID creation
・ Create APNs certificate
Answer # 1
I did it in practice with Chrome.
- mysql - [sql] cannot create table
- ios - pdf with password is it possible to open it as it is with apple (mac or iphone)?
- cannot create line graph with ggplot2
- python - cannot create table with foreignkey in sqlalchemy
- vba:"activex component cannot create object" error
- cannot create folder in network folder with c#
- cannot create a function that satisfies python max<x<min
- ios - i cannot upload the built app to the app store
- ios - cannot stop swift's avspeechsynthesizer
- ios - rejected with sign in with apple error
- ubuntu+docker cannot create php environment
- the html file bundled with wkwebview cannot be read only by the actual device of ios 13
- [ios] cannot build with command phasescript execution
- cannot create database from php
- ios - cannot pass by value with navigation controller
- ios - the file cannot be opened with the cocoapod app
- ios - the build passes, but the app cannot be installed on the actual device
- cannot create database with docker
- ios - variables cannot be referenced in unittest [swift]
- is it possible to create a shortcut with this content in ios "shortcuts"?
- swift : I want to upload /download photos taken with an app to iCloud
- ios - the layout of collectionview doesn't work as expected
- ios - i want to change the color of the custom cell from the [swift] setting screen
- ios - [in app store connect] i want to submit the app to the app store for review, but an error occurs
- ios - [swift] i want to register user name at the same time as signing up with firebaseauth
- ios - navigationitem does not work [left, right]
- ios app development question about the notation of the function executed when an item is selected in the alert display
- ios - difference between ":" and "=" when declaring variables and constants
- ios - navigationitem uisearchbar does not work well
- ios - i want to reload the tableview of another view controller when i tap the button