I have been developing iOS apps for the first time in 2 months and have little programming experience.
I tried to release an iOS app using the link below, but I stumbled on the provisioning file creation stage.
Tell me specifically
Even if you select iOS App Development in Profiles and press Continue
You will return to the same selection screen without moving to the next selection.
Please answer how to create a provisioning file.
・ Create and save CertificateSigningRequest.certSigningRequest
・ Create and save developer certificate
・ App ID creation
・ Create APNs certificate
Answer # 1
I did it in practice with Chrome.
- ios - i want to create an sns share function with swift, but i do not know what kind of function it is
- ios - cannot stop swift's avspeechsynthesizer
- ios - i want to create an animation that slides sideways when the button is pressed
- python keras valueerror: cannot create group in read-only mode
- [ios/swift] i want to create a graph
- ubuntu - cannot create secret while creating mastodon instance
- cannot create line graph with ggplot2
- python - cannot create table with foreignkey in sqlalchemy
- vba:"activex component cannot create object" error
- cannot create folder in network folder with c#
- cannot create a function that satisfies python max<x<min
- ios - i cannot upload the built app to the app store
- ios - rejected with sign in with apple error
- only flutter ios cannot log in
- ubuntu+docker cannot create php environment
- the html file bundled with wkwebview cannot be read only by the actual device of ios 13
- ios - pdf with password is it possible to open it as it is with apple (mac or iphone)?
- [ios] cannot build with command phasescript execution
- ios - cannot pass by value with navigation controller
- ios - the file cannot be opened with the cocoapod app
- ios - i want to display it in the swift cell linked to the last name
- ios - i want to determine if i'm currently in the range on the map
- ios - i want to save calayer to userdefaults after putting it in an array
- ios - swift import gpuimage error
- ios - i want to put the values registered in plist into an array
- ios - no sound is output from the audio file (mp3) on the actual device using avaudioplayer
- i want to close the keyboard in ios modal
- ios - i want to make screen transition in the same modal view
- ios - i want to deselect cells when segue(show) returns
- ios - how to paste different image into each cell of tableview