An error is displayed when pushing with git.
There are remote branches A, B, C.
When pushing from the local B branch to the remote C branch, it is rejected and the following error is displayed:
hint: Updates were rejected because a pushed branch tip is behind its remote
hint: counterpart. Check out this branch and integrate the remote changes
hint: (e.g. 'git pull ...') before pushing again.
hint: See the 'Note about fast-forwards' in 'git push --help' for details.
It's been 3 weeks since I first used git, so I don't understand what this error means.
I would like you to point out your comments, including how to ask questions.
Answer # 1
In short, there are remote changes that you don't have. So it is written that
git pulltakes changes.
At that time, there is a possibility of conflicting with the commit at hand, but at that time, cancel the conflict, create a merge commit, and push it.
By the way
Push from local B branch to remote C branch
funny? Usually push from a local B branch to a remote B branch
- java - i get an error when i run tomcat and i don't know what to do
- python - i get a 500 error when outputting csv
- url:i get an error when i put the url on tex,
- ruby - i get an error when i run rails db: seed
- python - i get an ssl error when pip install
- linux - i get an error when vagrant up
- i get an error when i use typescript map
- i get an error when i compile
- i get an error when i try to compile
- i get an error when packaging ue4
- python - i get an error when i do driverget () in a for loop
- ruby on rails - i get an error when i log in
- php - i get an error when uploading a file with ajax
- macos (osx) - i get an error when i open the terminal
- ruby - i get an error when rails edit is
- error when executing sql in php
- github - [capistrano] git stdout: error: cannot open fetch_head: no permission
- ios - after pushing, the file disappeared [github]
- i get an error in java
- How to undo a merge in GIT so that the last commits are preserved?
- i want to create blob from github api
- github - resolving commit errors in git
- how to use github
- i want to push local repository data to github
- github - [git] error when cloned with ssh
- xcode project and github repository cannot be linked (?)
- setting your own domain on github pages forcibly returns to the original domain with push
- github - [git]/(master) is displayed on the right and you can't pull or clone
- github - git push heroku master does not pass on heroku (rails)