It ’s a process of creating a calendar and taking a day between holidays as a holiday,
・ Basic calendar creation is complete.
・ When the holiday is a Sunday, the process of making a Monday a holiday is completed.
You can set a flag on Sundays and public holidays and make it a holiday if the flag is set on Monday.
・ To make a day between holidays a holiday
I thought that it was a national holiday in order from the start date, but
-In the case of 5/4, you must see 5/3 and 5/5. (Look ahead)
• In the case of 4/30, you must see 4/29 and 5/1. (Next month's calendar)
・ If 4/30 and 5/2 are public holidays (not currently), you must also look at the calendar of last month.
I thought I would put a table of holidays from the previous day to the next day, but
If I want to make a 12 month calendar, you will need a huge table,
The process of looking at the previous day and looking at the next day in a day's processing is useless.
What kind of logic should be combined?
Answer # 1
It's better to leave yesterday and tomorrow yesterday with variables for 3 days
- i am creating my own calendar with vbnet the leave event does not fire, so i would like to know the solution
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs