Beginning this summer, AI beginners began to study artificial intelligence by purchasing reference books.
The other day, I thought that it would be interesting if there was a typing game where artificial intelligence learned the weakness of the player and raised a problem that could be overcome, but what is the learning method of artificial intelligence in this case? I do n’t understand, but I ’m curious.
I also want to make it if I can make it myself, and I would like to make a reference book purchase.
As for the image of the game, not only weak keys etc. are presented as important issues, but typing with one key followed by another key has many mistakes and humans are difficult to grasp It's like finding weak points.
Artificial intelligence learns weakness and finds words that contain poor letters and enumeration from a dictionary and gives you questions.
The typing game "Typing Bolt" (https://www.typingbolt.com/) feels like a Japanese version.
In this typing game, there is no clear answer to the question to overcome. I think.
I thought that it would be possible for reinforcement learning to be considered as a reward for improving the skills of the player by taking the questions, but I settled on unsupervised learning when considering using typo statistics.
Thanks for your understanding.
Answer # 1
It's hard to bring up machine learning, and there is no guarantee that machine learning will fit your purpose well. If your goal is to study machine learning, we recommend that you solve problems that you know are suitable for machine learning.
Machine learning doesn't matter, so if you want to make a typing game, let's make it without taking out machine learning first.
It ’s super simple.
Put a lot of problems
Determine probabilities and scores for each problem and answer questions accordingly
Problems with high error rate are increased
Rather than measuring the probability in units of problems, if you do well using the per n-gram character, `` Of course, the key that you are not good at will be presented as a problem. "Typing with another key followed a lot of mistakes" can be reflected.
As for the logic of questions, how much the error rate is reflected in the probability of questions, measure not only the error rate but also the input time, use something, control the output interval well, etc. If you think, you can make various things.
What happens when you use machine learning? This may be interesting, but suddenly going to machine learning tends to be a brave foot.
Answer # 2
Although it is not an answer, Atok tells you the tendency of the total number of characters and conversion errors every month.
Understand your own mistake tendency -ATOK Monthly Report-
I think typing software is full of cocoons, so I think it will be helpful to consider from a different angle.
- python - i don't know which method to use for machine learning regression
- machine learning - what is the "method" of deep learning? ?
- machine learning - image retrieval method using convolutional neural network (cnn)
- machine learning - image discrimination method for a large number of leaflet images
- machine learning - when competing for image classification in kaggle, do the top prize winners create their own models?
- o'reilly japan "machine learning beginning with python" p92-93 there are some parts that i cannot understand with the
- how to perform machine learning inference in parallel
- interpret code for machine learning in python3
- machine learning - randomly change dqn goal location
- python - about machine learning classification
- o'reilly "machine learning beginning with python" pages 94-95, there are some parts that cannot be understood in the c
- machine learning - correct grid search syntax
- what are the benefits of studying machine learning algorithms?
- python machine learning feature amount selection data frame error
- python - preprocessing of machine learning data for prediction of activity position using acceleration in three axes (x, y, z)
- xcode - which class is the endediting() method?
- python - machine learning addition of loss function
- java i can't successfully create a method with arguments
- python - persistence of machine learning model? the need for
- c# - about learning method of data management in game programming
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin