I don't know how to retrieve private articles using the wordpress REST API.
Although you can get published articles by specifying the following URL, the obtained json did not contain any unpublished articles.
https: // HP URL/wp-json/wp/v2/posts
I want to know
I want to check the description for getting a private article.
Answer # 1
I don't know how it was executed, but is API access authorized by a user who can view private articles?
Authentication-WP REST API
- i can't build a wordpress environment using docker
- php - i want to get the latest few articles with wordpress
- wordpress - i'm referring to the same $args, but the number of articles is different
- php - i want to use it to retrieve the value sent by laravel using the index obtained by turning v-for
- 404 page when you google login with wordpress site using plesk
- wordpress - i want to change the condition of the date range of articles narrowed down by custom field value
- php - i want to display related articles in wordpress, but it doesn't work
- wordpress - unable to get articles with meta_query in wp_query
- php - [wordpress] displaying default page when using ultimate member plugin
- i want to display in pv order of the categories of articles posted on wordpress popular posts
- swift - what is a private extension? i don't know the benefits of using it
- reactjs - i want to know how to retrieve the value of thisstate using a variable
- php - i want to pass the data to another page using the form tag in wordpress
- [wordpress] when using bogo, the category archive of multilingual page of custom post type is 404
- is it possible to set the number of articles displayed on the top page of the wordpress theme xeory extension to 10 articles whe
- i created a wordpress site using vps, but the server cannot be found
- php - i want to hide specific posted articles of wordpress on the top page and display them on the article list page
- i want to distribute css and js for each page using functionphp in wordpress theme creation
- wordpress: tell me how to erase margins using php and css
- python - i want to retrieve data scraped with selenium using orm of django and store it in the database