I am a beginner. Thanks for your help. Move and change files
cmd = "mv a.txt b.txt" subprocess.call (cmd.split ())
cmd = "move a.txt b.txt" subprocess.call (cmd.split ())
Is written. Writing separately every time
Please let me know if there is a file move/rename command that can be used in common with windows in linux.
Do python users use os.rename or shutilmove?
Answer # 1
Is python used os.rename or shutilmove?
Yes. Please study os well
- python - delete bom on the command line
- python - the error in building the environment to run pose estimation cannot be resolved
- i would like to know the command to remove the one with the two character extension on linux
- i want to display screens with different window sizes when i press the [python/tkinter] tab
- how to run python 386 on windows
- python - [opencv] i want to display the area of each object at the position adjacent to the object
- [python] i can't open a new firefox tab in selenium a new window will open
- python - data extraction based on date of birth when there was the same surname and same name
- python - about permission denied
- i want to output multiple lines of html code using python