I am a beginner. Thanks for your help. Move and change files
cmd = "mv a.txt b.txt" subprocess.call (cmd.split ())
cmd = "move a.txt b.txt" subprocess.call (cmd.split ())
Is written. Writing separately every time
Please let me know if there is a file move/rename command that can be used in common with windows in linux.
Do python users use os.rename or shutilmove?
Answer # 1
Is python used os.rename or shutilmove?
Yes. Please study os well
- python : Windows server creating a daemon like on Linux
- linux : Why is traceroute so much faster than tracert?
- linux : Can't "make friends" Vince 7 and hornbeam
- Running a python script on Linux
- python : tkinter member reference fails
- c++ : How to build exe when i'm on linux but i have qt in my project
- linux : Exit EFI Shell mode to start windows
- When I try to start a Python simple web server, "python.exe is incompatible with the version of Windows I'm running."
- python : There is a link in the code. How to find out how many times a person has followed it?
- python : Byte when printing the output of an external command