ANDROID STUDIO was installed today.
It is x270 with win10. There are three questions. Each corresponds to an image.
First, how can I display the preview that has been waiting for 8 hours?
Since there is no design TEXT tab, the design cannot be seen even when switching to mainactivity.
I think I was able to switch gradle with a button like a little Android
I can't find it.
Please give priority to 1 and 2.
By the way, after installing AndroidSTUDIO
Select bottomnav and haven't tampered with anything yet.
I'm seriously troubled. ,,,Thanking you in advance.
Answer # 1
It's faster to reinstall it
Answer # 2
Forcibly quit and start it up again.
- android studio - android app hamburger menu is not displayed and return (←) is displayed
- android studio 41 sync now is not displayed
- module name is not displayed in android studio
- the text editor of android studio is not displayed
- android studio - how to scroll the calendar displayed in viewpager2 infinitely
- java - android studio xml preview does not show textview characters
- android emulator - android studio refactoring preview method
- Small icons cannot be displayed after running Android Studio with genymotion
- android studio - creating a game to avoid i want to descend from a random position from the beginning
- Android studio implements a simple calculator function
- Android Studio uses Splash to make APP startup interface
- [kotlin] [android studio] null is returned even if findviewbyid of linearlayout
- java - whether or not there is an event that comes when a push notification comes in the android studio background state
- gradle - unresolved reference in android studio
- [android studio] cannot be executed on the actual device
- android studio - cannot access 'androidarchlifecyclelifecycleowner' red wavy lines throughout kotlin source code
- android emulator - kotlin android studio dialog does not appear
- android studio - android (kotolin) i want to send multiple values to another activity
- android emulator - google map cannot be displayed on android studio emulator
- android emulator - when developing flutter with android studio, the problem that the disk capacity of mac runs out