If i write
from google.cloud import speech_v1 as speech
Traceback (most recent call last): File "sample.py", line 5, in<module> from google.cloud import speech_v1 as speech File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/google/cloud/speech_v1/__init__.py", line 17, in<module> from google.cloud.speech_v1.gapic import speech_client File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/google/cloud/speech_v1/gapic/speech_client.py", line 28, in<module> import google.api_core.operation File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/google/api_core/operation.py", line 45, in<module> from google.longrunning import operations_pb2 ImportError: cannot import name 'operations_pb2'
How do I install operations_pb2 and how to avoid this error?
Answer # 1
I think it's faster to reinstall.
- python - importerror: cannot import name'int_asbuffer'
- django: importerror: cannot import name'postaddform' from'xxforms' error
- python - cannot import turtle
- i cannot transition from the sbi securities home screen to the futures trading screen by scraping python + selenium
- python - cannot deploy to heroku environment error
- python - psycopg2 cannot be read by pycharm
- python - variables cannot be defined
- python - mnist cannot be imported
- python - tfkerasapplication model cannot be downloaded
- python - firebase_admin cannot be imported
- python - all commands cannot be used with discord bot
- python - regular expression: sub () cannot replace the matched part
- python - cannot inherit a class with multiple arguments
- python importerror i want to resolve
- python - idle cannot resolve the "rootgeometry" error
- [python] cannot insert or delete to text box
- python - ephem module cannot be imported in vscode
- python - the csv file cannot be displayed
- cannot read python dat file
- python - elements cannot be acquired after screen transition in selenium