I want to detect the MAC address of KeiganMotor's motor by executing the script of KM1Scan.py from the above URL to the source code (Github), but the following error occurred.
Applicable source code
Traceback (most recent call last): File "KM1Scan.py", line 15, in<module> devices = scanner.scan (scan_sec) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/bluepy/btle.py", line 852, in scan self.start (passive = passive) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/bluepy/btle.py", line 790, in start self._mgmtCmd ("le on") File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/bluepy/btle.py", line 309, in _mgmtCmd rsp = self._waitResp ('mgmt') File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/bluepy/btle.py", line 366, in _waitResp raise BTLEManagementError ("Management not available (permissions problem?)", resp) bluepy.btle.BTLEManagementError: Management not available (permissions problem?)
#!/usr/bin/env python3 #-*-coding: utf-8-*- "" " Created on Sun Jan 14 10:46:12 2018 @author: [email protected] "" " from __future__ import print_function from bluepy.btle import Scanner import sys if len (sys.argv)>= 2: scan_sec = float (sys.argv ) else: scan_sec = 5.0 scanner = Scanner () devices = scanner.scan (scan_sec) KM1_list =  for dev in devices: for (adtype, desc, value) in dev.getScanData (): if desc == "Complete Local Name" and "KM-1" in value: print (value, ":", dev.addr)
After pip install bluepy input, it was executed with python3 KM1Scan.py, but the above error came out,
After entering sudo pip install bluepy, I tried sudo python3 KM1Scan.py, but the result did not change. I would be pleased to tell you how to detect the MAC address of KeiganMotor's motor.
I am using ubuntu18.04 in WSL environment
Answer # 1
Bluepy doesn't seem to support wsl
Bluetooth not supported (Built-in and USB-BT Adapter) # 242
KeiganMotor's site does not support Windows Bluetooth
Keigan-KeiganMotor Document, Inc.
- python - about errors when using the camera module of raspberry pie
- about errors when drawing graphs in python
- about errors in python input
- i have a question about runtime errors and exception handling in python
- about processing to exclude the character string group specified from list in python
- python - about write loop to csv
- about python argument and data definition
- python 3x - about downloading anaconda
- python - about the optimum angle of rotation matrix
- python - about downloading youtube videos by youtube-dl
- i have a question about basic python problems
- python - what i don't understand about yolo9000 (v2)
- python, about the fire spread step of forest fire simulation
- about batch change of file name using python
- about the python speedtest code
- about the implementation of combinations in python
- please tell me about the role of python tag = "mychr"
- about python def issues
- about the operation of python's speedtest module (library)
- pythonista - [python] questions about line splitting in dataframe