I am going to modify a web page written by another person.
Since the contents were very common, if you thought that only static + inquiry page had a structure of PHP, open it, surprised, create a template structure with header and footer written in PHP like WordPress It was done.
I want to rewrite the code in the header and footer, but I'm having a hard time finding where the variables and IDs are cited from somewhere in the php file for some reason.
<? php echo $tpl ["header_page"];?>
If so, we are doing an inefficient thing to search in the file that seems to be the string header_page.
Is there a way to find out where i am bringing from more efficiently?
I'm sorry for this very rudimentary question, thank you.
Answer # 1
Search in a file that looks like the string header_page
Is that all right?
If your editor has a grep function, please use that.
Answer # 2
How about debugging with VS code?
You can also debug php.
Answer # 3
Generally, you can solve the problem by assigning a descriptive name to the variable (you can remember it later), but I think it's the easiest to do the search.
- undefined variable $user (view: c: \ workspace \ neomediaproject \ resources \ views \ homebladephp)
- php - about variable declaration in function arguments
- how to write an expression to the value of a variable in php
- php variable not expanded
- php variable is not reflected in sql statement
- [php] i want to refer to a member variable from within a function method
- php - [laravel] undefined variable: error is displayed
- error for variable in php
- whether to put the sql statement directly or as a variable in the argument of prepare when issuing the sql statement of php
- php - where should i describe laravel common variables?
- regarding the case where loadmodule of php7 fails
- how to ajax receive the variable to be acquired in php for statement at the time of button click and pass it to the php script
- how to use variable variables in php
- php - i want to output the encoded variable after decoding the base64 object and changing the file name to "uppercase alpha
- i want to get the value of where specified in the query builder in cakephp3
- php - about searching with laravel where clause
- php - i don't know where to put the if statement in html
- php - is it possible to put a variable in the form with the value attribute? 【i added】
- i don't know where the folder is in the book php that starts suddenly
- php : How to display product category thumbnail in wordpress woocommerce?
- php : WordPress site menu not working on local server
- php : Pictures are duplicated when the page is refreshed
- html : How to make it up like that?
- html : How to create CSS with a waveform
- html : Art Deco border in CSS
- html : Static not showing on Django site