Using Devise in Rails and creating a user registration function, an error occurs when new_user_registration_path is executed
SyntaxError (/Users/*******/projects/*******/app/views/devise/shared/_error_messages.html.slim:5: syntax error, unexpected ' : ', expecting') ' -count: resource.errors.count,
# routes.rb Rails.application.routes.draw do devise_for: users resources: users resources: articles do resources: comments, only:: create end root to: 'articles # index' end
After installing devise, creating a login screen, and trying to create a new registration screen, the above error has occurred.
* The erb file is converted to slim.
If i have any reference articles or related information, please let me know.
Answer # 1
The 4th line is not finished, but the 5th and 6th lines are ruby program lines.
-Since I think there was no continuation line function, it is regarded as another program sentence.
It may be a lie because I haven't mastered slim
1),, line feed, next-none 2) \ just before a new line. NEXT-NONE
3) If it still doesn't work, give up on a long line
- ruby on rails 6 - [rails]'unfollow' function does not work * no error message
- ruby - [rails] about the error that occurs when deleting likes (routing error)
- ruby on rails - i get a template is missing error in render
- ruby on rails - i want to put what i posted on the show page, but it's a blank page it's not an error
- ruby - when i try to update rails, i get a routing error
- ruby on rails 6 - [error] nomethoderror in followscontroller # destroy undefined method `destroy'for nil: nilclass
- ruby on rails - rspec test changed by -1, but was changed by 0 error
- ruby on rails - i don't understand the content of the error
- ruby on rails - i get an error with rails db: create
- solution for ruby on rails routes error
- ruby on rails - i get an error in a program that changes over time
- ruby on rails - pg :: datatypemismatch error when doing heroku run rails db: migrate
- ruby on rails 6 - about rails error "wrong number of arguments (given 1, expected 0)"
- ruby on rails - nomethoderror in itemscontroller # new error
- ruby on rails - i get an error without being created
- ruby on rails 6 - when i press new user registration, i get an error of no route matches [get] "/ users"
- ruby on rails 6 - [error] uninitialized constant user (call'userconnection' to establish a connection) :: image
- ruby on rails 5 - i want to get an error message when i enter the user id in full-width in url
- ruby on rails - rspec validation error
- ruby - an error occurs when building a rails 6 environment with docker
- ruby on rails - [rails] routing error occurs in devise_token_auth and the registration screen cannot be displayed
- ruby - about the problem of duplicate devise error messages (allow_blank: ture doesn't work!)
- ruby on rails - about routing errors in devise
- ruby on rails - rails devise routing
- ruby - i want to call a partial template with the collection option so that the user detail page shows what the user posted
- ruby - rails5 array contains unintended backslashes
- ruby on rails - after installing devise on rails6, routing error occurs, so i want to eliminate it
- ruby - i want to prevent users other than the poster from transitioning to the page dedicated to the poster (rails)
- ruby - the method defined in the model cannot be used
- ruby - i can't transition to my page for each user after logging out (rails)