I'm creating a simple site where you can post movies with Rails.
Is there any way to hide the image download button below?
Teach me someone.Image
I looked at the options for video_tag, but there were few things that could be helpful.
This link seems to be helpful but does not come out.
Answer # 1
If you have chrome58 or later, you can probably hide it by adding
It's impossible to ban downloads beyond what can be seen in a browser.
- ruby on rails - about the description in applicationjs
- ruby on rails - about saving comments
- ruby on rails - about request spec of rspec about test code at login
- about description of manifest file of ruby on rails
- ruby - about how to save db with rails devise
- ruby on rails - about the legitimacy of db design
- ruby on rails - about image distribution on heroku and s3
- ruby - [rails] about nameerror
- about validation of ruby on rails
- ruby on rails - about switching screen display on multiple models
- ruby on rails - about rails composite indexes
- ruby on rails 5 - error about rails where method
- ruby on rails 6 - rails tutorial chapter 14 about follow, unfollow, following? methods
- ruby on rails - about matters that cannot be migrated
- ruby - about the delete function in rails
- ruby on rails - about primary key/natural key/surrogate key in db design
- ruby - about rails controller new action
- ruby on rails 6 - about rails error "wrong number of arguments (given 1, expected 0)"
- ruby - about rails routing
- ruby - about embedding rails videos
- html - i want to allow users to use points
- ruby - i can't get the value from the array i earned with news-api
- ruby - items duplicated by cocoon are caught in forbid_login_user and are not saved
- ruby - about implementation of tag function in rails
- ruby - i want to display only the image of the logged-in user when executing the search function
- ruby - [rails] i can't install the add favorite button
- how to unlock excel with password with ruby
- ruby - i want to display an error message when posting/editing fails by validation check
- ruby - [rails] when rails s is executed, an error "cannot load database configuration" appears and it is forcibly term
- ruby - about the error when there is no id of the association destination