Csv is output to Excel with macro.
Numbers arranged in the ABC column of csv are displayed from the first row to the 31st row of the ABC column of Excel, which shortens the time.
In the future, I would like to enter something different from the 1st line to the 30th line.
Is it possible to output the data read by csv from the 35th row of the B column?
Sub Sample () Dim buf As String, tmp As Variant, n As Long Open "C: \ Users \ ****** \ test.csv" For Input As # 1 Do Until EOF (1) Line Input # 1, buf tmp = Split (buf, ",") n = n + 1 Cells (n, 1) .Value = tmp (0) Cells (n, 2) .Value = tmp (1) Cells (n, 3) .Value = tmp (2) Loop Close # 1 End Sub
n = ws.Cells (26, 1) .End (xlDown) .Row
I tried to specify the start line, but it didn't work.
Thank you for teaching us.
Answer # 1
n is a line position, so
Do ... Insert the following code before Loop.
n = 34 Do Until EOF (1) ・ ・ ・ Omitted
- i want to summarize the output results in excel or csv
- extract a part of the csv file data and output it to an excel file
- i want to output the "second line from the bottom" of multiple lines that are set in csv with vbscript
- i want to output a file with null mixed in excel with vba
- all excel files in vba folder are not output as pdf
- output of python csv
- excel - match comparison in csv file
- about excel vba csv output
- can you build such a macro in excel? ? ?
- python - output data in csv with npsavetxt()
- excel output of 2d list
- i want to output the contents of a c# excel file to a textbox
- vba - vlookup in excel macro
- python: i want to get the excel index name and output it to another excel
- vba - about excel macro
- c# - i want to output an excel file using epplus
- python - code to output to csv file
- python - output method of csv file
- about vba (excel) addin macro
- Python output data of two-dimensional list list (TXT, Excel)
- sheet creation with vba
- i want to save a csv file without opening it after saving excel vba
- countermeasures for vba excel csv data changing arbitrarily
- vba - how to get an excel workbook that opens automatically after downloading automatically
- vba: even if a function that totals the number of filled colored cells in excel is set, a "#name?" error appears and c
- i want a vba string (returning partial match of cells)
- python numerical filling? conversion? i want to
- vba i want to find the cell where the numerical value is entered and display it in the user form
- vba - only post unposted data from one excel book to another book
- i want to search and paste it with excel vba-find