I installed nginx on a rasp pie yesterday.
At that time, when the IP address of Raspberry Pi was entered in the browser, the default page of Nginx was displayed.
But if I enter the IP address of Raspberry Pi in the browser after shutting down and restarting Rasp Pi, Internal Server Error is displayed.
I checked where the error is, but there is no error.
Does this mean that it is not an nginx error?
(lab_app) root @ raspberrypi:/var/log/nginx # tail -n 100 error.log 2019/12/03 08:21:21 [notice] 2477 # 2477: signal process started
Answer # 1
Isn't nginx just running after Rasppie restart?
Is nginx set to start automatically, and is it an Internal Server Error even though nginx is running after restarting Raspai?
If so, add the process status to the question.
- nginx - only specific pages are not displayed after aws deployment
- view html tag is displayed as it is in laravel on nginx
- accessing with a domain name results in welcome to nginx on the amazon linux ami!
- ruby - when deploying heroku, heroku | welcome to your new app! is displayed and you cannot deploy
- laravel welcome screen is not displayed (is the routing setting configured in webphp not working properly?)
- nginx - "the site cannot be accessed" is displayed
- indexphp in public is not displayed in aws ec2 + nginx + laravel6 environment
- php - laravel welcome page is not displayed correctly
- regarding web page creation by flask with raspberry pi
- how to run a file in external storage in python
- nginx - about session management in web application (cookie + session id)
- nginx - uwsgi and ngix do not work together
- python - i want to store data in tuples every time i reload and output the latest 5
- place of nginx when publishing an app made with flask on ecs of aws
- python - i want to access flask from nginx + gunicorn + flask nginx?
- Deploy Nginx + Flask + Mongo application using Docker