A question about the IMPORTRANGE function.
As shown below, if F3 of sheet A is [Yes], sheet B will be [desired].
= IF (IMPORTRANGE ("https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/access key/edit", "F3") = "yes", "hope", "")
If this is the case, when you get the next F4, copy and paste it into sheet B
= IF (IMPORTRANGE ("https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/access key/edit", "F4") = "yes", "hope", "")It is inconvenient to add by copy and paste like
and I want to change it to the following specification.
I want to be able to automatically generate F4, F5, F6 ... whenever sheet A is added. Where and how should I change it? Please lend someone wisdom.
Answer # 1
I don't know if I can actually do it, but I'm not sure if F3 or F4 is recognized as a string.
Specifically, the letters up to F are used, and 3.4 is a function that returns the answer of 3.4.
The fastest is the ROW function,
= "F"&ROW (A1), F1
Just copy it
A2 = F2
A3 = F3
Will return, so it may work.
- google apps script - about google spreadsheet "query function"
- google apps script - add schedule from spreadsheet to calendar
- google apps script - google appscript spreadsheet check box automatic creation
- google apps script - post userid to spreadsheet at follow event of line messaging api using gas
- google apps script - i want to create a spreadsheet that automatically sends an email on my birthday
- google apps script - when sending google spreadsheet data by email, the format of date data changes
- google apps script - i want to image (or html) a spreadsheet table
- google apps script - how to run another spreadsheet script from your own library side with gas
- google apps script - in the spreadsheet, i want to set the trigger of the project at the time of editing and make it work only w
- google apps script - [gas] i want to output to a spreadsheet even when there are no events (plans) in google calendar
- google apps script - [gas] [google spreadsheet] how to extract only those that match the value of one cell to another sheet
- google apps script - how can i refresh the spreadsheet in python
- google apps script - i want to send a message box to the spreadsheet mobile app
- google apps script - spreadsheet vertical writing if you truncate it, a line break will occur
- google apps script - how to easily apply the same code to multiple gas projects
- google apps script - when using replace () in gas, it is processed destructively even when sandwiching slice ()
- google apps script - i'd like to be able to automatically notify slack from spsi every day using gas! !
- google apps script - i want to replace specified strings all at once and output to another sheet
- google apps script - gas: the acquisition of the last line number displayed in the email notification of the form is duplicated
- google apps script - when submitting a google form, i want to enter the url for editing the form in the spreadsheet
- gmail - about gas getmessagesforthreads
- [google apps script] could not send email from spreadsheet: no recipients specified
- google apps script - if there is more than one post per hour, i want to be notified only once
- google apps script - how to open the specified url when pressing a specific part in gas
- how to split gmail text in gas and post to spreadsheet