I received the following error and DEPRECATION. Please give me a solution.
I want to install virtualenv in Debian, but I get Error and DEPRECATION.
$sudo su root @ debian:/home/xxxxxx/activitywatch # curl -kL https://bootstrap.pypa.io/get-pip.py | python % Total% Received% Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed 100 1734k 100 1734k 0 0 2779k 0-:-:--:-:--:-:-2779k DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 will reach the end of its life on January 1st, 2020.Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 won't be maintained after that date.A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7.More details about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support Collecting pip Downloading https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/00/b6/9cfa56b4081ad13874b0c6f96af8ce16cfbc1cb06bedf8e9164ce5551ec1/pip-19.3.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (1.4MB) | ████████████████████████████████ | 1.4MB 1.6MB/s Collecting setuptools Downloading https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/54/28/c45d8b54c1339f9644b87663945e54a8503cfef59cf0f65b3ff5dd17cf64/setuptools-42.0.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (583kB) | ████████████████████████████████ | 583kB 2.0MB/s Collecting wheel Downloading https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/00/83/b4a77d044e78ad1a45610eb88f745be2fd2c6d658f9798a15e384b7d57c9/wheel-0.33.6-py2.py3-none-any.whl Installing collected packages: pip, setuptools, wheel Successfully installed pip-19.3.1 setuptools-42.0.2 wheel-0.33.6
Answer # 1
DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 will reach the end of its life on January 1st, 2020.Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 won't be maintained after that date.A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7. about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support
If you are not good at English, why not use a translation site?
Python 2.7 will reach the end of its life on January 1st, 2020.
Python 2.7 will expire, so you can use the new version.
Successfully installed pip-19.3.1 setuptools-42.0.2 wheel-0.33.6
And installed successfully.
- windows - error when installing all at once with sass "npm install" up to date in 0554s found 0 vulnerabilities
- rust - compile error with cargo install cargo-edit
- xcode - unable to install "app name" error occurs
- python - pip install dlib gives an error
- error when mysql2 bundle install
- vuejs - when i install axios on nuxt, i get an error message
- ruby - run `bundle install` to install missing gems error on aws deployment
- debian - i get a configjson error when npm start using epgstation
- python 3x - when i install pycrypto with python pip, i get an error and cannot complete the installation
- laravel - when i run the npm install command, i get the error no such file or directory
- nodejs - npm install error
- i get an error when i try to install mysql with bundle install [ruby on rails]
- xcode - i get an error when i try to install and build an external library
- kotlin - i get an error when i try to install realm
- about python pip install error
- python - i get an error when i type pip3 install scikit-learn
- python - i got an import error even though i did pip install
- error when running python setuppy install
- express - npm install expres-session error
- i tried to install python 390 on my mac with pyenv, but i get an error and can't install it