I will ask you a question for the first time.
I am using the plugin Subscribe2 to set up a WordPress update notification.
You will be notified when a new article is created, but you will not receive a notification when an existing article is edited and updated.
Is it possible to send a notification when editing an existing article?
I saw all the settings screens for Subscribe2, but there seemed to be no parts that can be set.Applicable source code
Answer # 1
Please publish existing articles after drafting them.
- php - [wordpress] i want to display a specific article belonging to a specific term
- php - [wordpress] i want to display the latest article of a custom post in full text on the top page
- php - in wordpress article sort, sort at the end if the custom field is blank
- php - [wordpress] to output all posted article titles in the list
- php - i want to hide the editor on the wordpress custom post page
- php - i want to search wordpress in real time
- php - i wrote a code to hide posts in a wordpress subloop but it doesn't work
- php - how to set google recaptcha v3 in wordpress (no plugin used)
- php - how to require files in a theme with wp tags in wordpress
- php - when i update wordpress, i get an error please tell me the cause of the syntax error
- php - [wordpress] i want to customize the title of the web page
- php - wordpress: i want to be able to clear&save the item value as a blank on the original setting page added to the managem
- php - anchor link from the top page link to another page on the same site in wordpress
- php - [wordpress] i want to display the ip address in the comment field
- wordpress debuglog no longer prints php errors
- php - i started wordpress, but i can't log in
- php - links to the previous and next article list do not work well
- php - does disappear when i post to wordpress with xmlrpc?
- php - i want to customize the wordpress posting screen
- php - i want to do wordpress pagination across "posts" and "custom posts"
- php : ACF variables on line via echo for foreach
- php - how to output custom fields to a specific category archive
- i want to take over the information of singlephp and display the information in a newly opened window
- php - automate saving permalink changes in wp
- php - i want to display the carousel slider widget in order of update date and time
- php - setting vacation announcements on the homepage
- php - cannot sort the output of tax_query by order by
- php - i want to display thumbnails in rss feeds using tags in wordpress rss files
- php - permalink settings don't work when i have a hierarchy in my custom taxonomy
- php - [wordpress] when searching and displaying with get_search_query () ;, i want you to hit the title of the custom post and t