I'd like to create a robot that automatically likes Twitter using Phython.
Download "Python3.8.0" on a Windows PC and confirm download
Install "pip" from command prompt, confirmed installation
Install "tweepy" with "pip install tweepy"
Check with "import tweepy"
The message "Not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file" is displayed.
I'd be happy if you could tell me the solution.
Answer # 1
import tweepyis written in a python script, not a command prompt.
For example, start python with the
pythoncommand without an argument, and then execute
- i want to install python370 on anaconda3
- eliminating pandas install and import in python pyenv export ldflags
- python 390 does not install properly
- python - unable to install twisted
- python - i want to install apturl == 052
- python - pip install git doesn't work
- python 3x - is there a way to install plotlypy in python other than pip?
- unable to install python library from github to google colab
- i can't install cvxpy with python jupyter
- about python pip install error
- python - [macos] i can't install psycopg2
- python - i can't install scikit-learn
- python - if you enter pip3 install pillow, you will see something like this
- python:i can't install wxpython
- python - i get an error when i type pip3 install scikit-learn
- python - i want to install an older version of tensorflow-gpu
- i want to install python modules (pycwt, mlpy) so that they can be used on jupyter notebook
- i can't install python with pyenv install
- python - i got an import error even though i did pip install
- python - how to install django using requirementstxt and pip in virtual environment