Directly under the existing site
I created a child site but it is not indexed. Is this possible?
What you care about and what you can think of
I've been starting about a month ago. Even if you enter the official name, it will not be indexed. I thought it was funny If i try with "site: address" "No matching information was found." "Prevent search engines from indexing my site" is not checked. The search console has also been registered for about a week, but the accumulated data remains zero.
One thing I'm interested in is the "structure" of the site I am currently making.
The site I'm making this time is
This is a group site created directly under the parent site "Sample.com".
(Sample.com/hutatume, feel like)
Sample.com is properly indexed.
When it becomes, it becomes "it doesn't agree".
Is there anything related to linking (parent-child relationship) with existing sites?
Does it matter?
By the way, we have not yet linked from the parent site etc. (coming soon, so we will have a banner on the parent site this week)Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
Answer # 1
I don't think the crawler is coming.
I think that it will be indexed if a link is posted or a site map is notified.
Answer # 2
You may understand the situation by sending a site map with SeachConsole.
- i want to eliminate amp errors on sites created with wordpress
- web server - the wordpress folder created by local by flywheel is not displayed on the site
- the image is not loaded when the site created with html is converted to wordpress
- mysql - database for recreating wordpress sites
- how to name child theme of wordpress
- php - wordpress: how to keep track of other sites
- wordpress - in the child category list, get a list of parent categories
- the headerphp of the site created with wordpress is not reflected only on the top page
- apache - i want to know how to display multiple wordpress sites that have been converted to multiple sites depending on the coun
- html - even if you create a wordpress child theme, the css of the parent theme does not reflect and the layout collapses
- how to prioritize css for wordpress child theme
- php - the site created by wordpress is not displayed on the web
- how to fix letters from child theme in wordpress
- wordpress:i want to output all child categories in category id order if the parent (ancestor?) categories are the same
- how to fix number digits from child theme in wordpress
- i created a wordpress site using vps, but the server cannot be found
- site created with wordpress does not load js
- wordpress - paging the list of child pages belonging to a specific parent