I code in sublime text 3, but hover is not recognized as a pseudo class.
Other selectors are recognized and change color when you type them, but only the hover remains white. Is there any setting? Thank you.
Answer # 1
The color of the hover in the sub lime text remains white as I checked it, but the hover function worked properly.
- html : Hover with slash bg and arrangement of elements in a string
- jquery - when hovering over an item in the menu bar, i want to display a new menu below the item
- css3 - if you put bootoustrap4 carousel, the link, hover and sidebar will not work
- html - i want to make the black decoration disappear with the mouse hover
- html - i want to slowly blur the background to prevent text blur
- css3 - when you hover with transition, the first move is stiff
- html - if you paste bootstraps4's carousel component, you will not be able to hover or click
- html - : setting multiple hover effects in hover