I'm currently using the free version of OneNote and I'm investigating if I can launch it from the program (vb.net).
In the first place, it is only the article that the location of the executable file is unknown and cannot be started.
Is it impossible to start it from a program?
If i have any good way, thank you.
Answer # 1
Use a URI.
Launch Windows 10 Microsoft Store app from command line or batch: Tech [email protected]
- Pygame program start sample code
- How to start and stop SpringBoot jar program from deploying shell script in Linux
- Using Maven to start the first program of Spring Boot
- C ++ method to make the program start automatically
- C ++ write the registry way to make the program start automatically
- Batch bat start program based on week
- C # does not log on to the computer to start the program
- Three ways to start an app from an external program in Android
- Using the am command in Android to start the program at the command line
- vbnet - i want to start exe of another server by shell function
- how to start an external program in windows version gvim