When the server is started and accessed from the browser, the following is displayed.
Warning: require (/ var/www/project/public /../ vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/project/public/index.php on line 24
Fatal error: require (): Failed opening required '/var/www/project/public/../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path = '.:/usr/local/lib/php') in/var/www/project/public/index.php on line 24
At the host machine, notice that there is no vendor directory,
I confirmed that the vendor directory, autoload.php, etc. were generated by composer install
There was no change from the above.
When checking directly from inside the container with docker exec, there is a vendor directory, etc., but autoload.php could not be checked. Is it related?
What else should I check?
Answer # 1
If I let it go to sleep overnight, I'll pass it well ...
- php - cannot install with composer require
- php - wordpress says i got an important error and can't install
- php - unexpected data found in laravel todo app tutorial data missing
- php - laradock shows 404 not found
- php - dot install devdotinstallcom/wordpress this page is displayed as not working
- php - about laravel58 trait'illuminate\database\eloquent\softdeletes' not found
- if you jump to pro_edit_checkphp, it will be object no found
- php - mysql database not found
- php - the output is 404 not found on localhost:8888
- php - attempting to install laravel on lolipop fails with a memory error
- php - local composer deployment (laravel installation)
- php - installing composer on ec2 connects to 443 failed: connection timed out
- i can't install cakephp 39
- not found except for index in php routing
- php - about error of imagick not found
- i can't install phpdotenv on ec2
- phpmyadmin becomes 404 not found
- i want to install php74 on amazon cloud9
- wordpress says "nothing found in example php"
- file not found in php's file_exists function
- php - i built an environment with docker and laravel, but i get a 404 file not found
- php - error in laradock docker-composeyml
- php : About the error when executing COM ("Excel.Application")
- mysql connection error from php (call stack trace of undefined function mysqli_connect ())
- [laravel7] is it possible to use database records for the information in filesystemphp?
- php - neither env nor envexample exist in the folder where i downloaded laravel
- i doubt how to set key and value in php array
- php - how to get user name from laravel relation offer table
- undefined variable $user (view: c: \ workspace \ neomediaproject \ resources \ views \ homebladephp)
- php - root model binding doesn't work in laravel8