I have a question about the line feed code in PHP.
<? php echo "Hello World/n"; echo "Hello World";
When this code is executed in the browser, it will not be displayed with a line break, but when does the line break code mean?
I don't understand the benefits of inserting line breaks into my program ...
Answer # 1
Please check the output HTML ("View page source" in the browser).
Advantages of inserting into a program
I think there are things that are easy to find meaning for line breaks, such as CSV and text files other than HTML.
As far as HTML is concerned, it can be said that it is advantageous to make it easier to check visually, such as "Find missing closing tags" from unformatted HTML.
Answer # 2
It is usually used to improve the readability of HTML output from the browser.
This is a slash.
This sort uses a backslash.
- php - about searching with laravel where clause
- php - about the multiple structure of laravel's many-to-many relations
- i want to list the tables in the db with php so that i can edit each record
- php - laravel get information about the user who clicked
- php - about laravel's associative array
- php - about array curly braces
- php - i want to get the file size of a blob file stored in the database
- doe on how to loop php up to the value of a variable
- php - i want to receive the db id with $_post  but i can't
- php - about dockerfile
- [php] about the relationship between the number of select statements and the reading speed
- html - about the header code
- php - about the speed of data transfer
- about php date function
- cakephp/crud: about query parameter value retrieval
- php - i want the link to open in chrome
- php - [laravel] about the return type of the helper function view ()
- php - about bookmark function on the web
- php - about laravel 8x components