See this article ,
I'm trying to deploy a rails app on AWS.
But when you run rake db: create RAILS_ENV = production
rake aborted! NoMethodError: undefined method `flat_map 'for" i # MySQL. Versions 5.5.8 and up are supported. ": String / var/www/rails/app/Rakefile: 6: in `<top (required)>' Caused by: Bootsnap :: LoadPathCache :: FallbackScan: (See full trace by running task with --trace)
mysql version is
mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.28, for Linux
Is this going to be down to 5.5.8?
Also, as the article, sudo service mysqld start is also executed in advance
Redirecting to/bin/systemctl start mysqld.service
Just come back.
If i check sudo service mysqld status, it seems to be active, but is it possible that it is tripped by starting the daemon in the first place?
Answer # 1
Versions 5.5.8 and up are supported
So, MySQL 5.7.28 is supported.
If you are currently using MySQL 5.5, you will not have to bother to specify that version.
Several things are possible
You are connected to somewhere other than the local MySQL server
The version you are referring to points to something else that is not MySQLDid you say
As mentioned earlier, it's hard to imagine the case of using such an old version of MySQL, so I feel like there is a possibility that the version of some necessary package is old.
Although the following is a supplement,The
The reason that
Redirecting to/bin/systemctl start mysqld.serviceappears is probably because you are using Amazon Linux2.
In the original article, it is written that "top" is selected, but since there was no Amazon Linux2 when the original article was written, there is a trap there. (The original article is quite old and there are a number of places that seem to require supplementation, but it seems that it has not been updated much.) Amazon Linux2 is CentOS7 (RHEL7 may be better), Amazon Linux is CentOS6 (RHEL6), but the command system is slightly different in the 7 system,
servicecommand Instead, the service is managed by the
servicecommand seems to have an alias attached to the
systemctlcommand. When the
servicecommand is used as in the 6th series,
servicecommand works as expected for the time being, but with the 7 system
systemctl start mysqld
systemctl status mysqld
It will feel like that. It may be a little difficult to get used to, because the order of commands and service names changes.
* Please add sudo if necessary (unless you are a root user, startup and shutdown should normally require sudo)
- c++ - createfile does not create file
- mysql - [sql] cannot create table
- go - printf does not break on \r\n or \n
- php - get request does not run with jquery
- mysql - unable to create ssh on server side: no permission i get an error in the middle of deploying on aws
- php - laravel app does not work on docker
- gcc does not enable ssp
- laravel - pagination does not work
- html - the image does not overlap on the image
- mysql - how to create rails application that accesses existing db
- html - jquery does not respond
- haml - id does not enter in link destination
- python - arrival time does not move well in the queue (m/m/1)
- php - for statement does not work
- python 3x - ie display does not work with selenium
- ruby - half a program does not run
- ruby - when deploying on capistrano, i get the error "access denied for user'ec2-user' @'localhost' (using password: no)&qu
- AWS RDS mysql deadlock
- ruby on rails - the link between the model created by devise and the model originally created does not work
- ruby - mysql2 :: error: field'tag_name' doesn't have a default value
- ruby on rails - create a chat feature with action cable on ec2 on rails aws
- mysql - groups with 0 group participants are also displayed in the list
- ruby on rails - i want to know the settings of auto scaling for automatic server recovery (maintaining the number of instances)
- i want to copy local mysql data to mysql in aws ec2
- ruby - [rails] page transition is not correct after deploying heroku (we're sorry, but something went wrong)
- mysql - i can't db: migrate when deploying a rails app on heroku