Although we were able to add the target function with the script attached to the camera in order to set the target originally, the collider element of cinemachine was often used to avoid it because of the building and terrain. I'm trying to use it, but it doesn't work well because the camera settings change.
By the way, I added the target function to the parent that is an empty object of the camera instead of the main camera. Include any program requests.
Thanks for your answer.
Answer # 1
Script control as usual with the main camera as the parent,
How about having your child's cinemachine follow it?
- c # - [unity] i want to make the camera follow the player in photon, but if there are multiple players, it will not follow
- c # - i want to send the video of unity camera to the outside (api)
- c # - i want to save it to the smartphone's camera roll after the screenshot
- c # - can i save the original class with unity's jsonutility?
- c # - about the range control for the camera
- c # - i want to move the camera in a circular motion while holding two or more objects on the screen
- c # - i want to display the unity sub camera as a layer with overlapping
- c # - about the enemy code rushing in unity's 2d action game
- c # - i want to smooth up and loose the camera in the unity editor scene window
- c # - prefabs made with unity's instantiate are not displayed
- unity - i use a cinemachine free look camera and collider, but sometimes the backside of the terrain is visible
- c # - i want to change the viewpoint of the camera when i press the "1" key
- c # - only the camera component is enabled and cannot be switched on/off
- c # - i want the player to follow the camera (3d)
- c # - unity about camera control i want to zoom with mouse scroll
- c # - point the camera with the plane rotated 90 degrees in unity
- c # - how to render with different shaders by camera in unity urp
- c # - scene cannot be moved using scritable object
- character tracking by camera using unity and c #
- c # - i want to play sound effects in unity's 2d block breaking game
- c # - [unity] i am changing the value of a public variable from another script, but the value seen from the script with that pub
- c # - i want to replace a file with the same name in asset
- c # - error "nullreferenceexception: object reference not set to an instance of an object"
- c # - create a new scene with a script
- c # - i made a unity oculus rift laser pointer, but it doesn't respond
- c # - compile error when importing oculus integration in unity 20194
- c # - vroid in unity
- i want to use addforce to move forward when i press the q key in a c # script
- c # - play sound effects using unity is trigger
- c # - i want to create a webar in unity