Please write your question in detail here.
(Example) I am making a ●● system with PHP (CakePHP).
The following error message occurred while implementing the ■■ function.
Applicable source code
User.create! (name: 'admin', email: '[email protected]', password: 'password', password_confirmation: 'password', admin: true)</code></pre > <strong>Error message</strong> <pre><code data-language = "terminal">ActiveModel :: UnknownAttributeError: unknown attribute 'admin' for User. from /Users/user/rails/taskleaf/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.6.0/gems/activemodel-5.2.3/lib/active_model/attribute_assignment.rb:53:in `_assign_attribute '
Rails.application.routes.draw do namespace: admin do resources: users end root to: 'tasks # index' resources: tasks get '/ login', to: 'sessions # new' post '/ login', to: 'sessions # create' delete '/ logout', to: 'sessions # destroy' end
class Admin :: UsersController</pre> <strong>schema.rb</strong> <pre><code># This file is auto-generated from the current state of the database. Instead # of editing this file, please use the migrations feature of Active Record to # incrementally modify your database, and then regenerate this schema definition. # # Note that this schema.rb definition is the authoritative source for your # database schema.If i need to create the application database on another # system, you should be using db: schema: load, not running all the migrations # from scratch.The latter is a flawed and unsustainable approach (the more migrations # you'll amass, the slower it'll run and the greater likelihood for issues). # # It's strongly recommended that you check this file into your version control system. ActiveRecord :: Schema.define (version: 2019_11_28_035704) do # These are extensions that must be enabled in order to support this database enable_extension "plpgsql" create_table "tasks", force:: cascade do | t | t.string "name", limit: 30 t.text "description" t.datetime "created_at", null: false t.datetime "updated_at", null: false t.bigint "user_id", null: false t.index ["user_id"], name: "index_tasks_on_user_id" end create_table "users", force:: cascade do | t | t.string "name", null: false t.string "email", null: false t.string "password_digest", null: false t.datetime "created_at", null: false t.datetime "updated_at", null: false t.index ["email"], name: "index_users_on_email", unique: true end end
Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
$bundle list | grep bcrypt * bcrypt (3.1.13)
Please provide more detailed information here.
Answer # 1
bin/rails db: rollbackto restore
bin/rails db: migrateplease.
- ruby on rails 6 - i get activemodel :: unknownattributeerror in actiontext
- ruby on rails - activemodel :: unknownattributeerror in production environment
- ruby - about "activemodel :: unknownattributeerror" of rails
- ruby - many-to-many post tag search mysql2 :: error: unknown column i want to solve'poststag_ids' in'where clause'
- ruby - [rails] the class attribute specified by the div tag enclosed in simple_format is not applied
- ruby - [rails] i want to create a link including the data attribute with the link_to helper
- ruby on rails - about passing the attribute of ror class as an argument
- ruby - i want to resolve mysql2 :: error :: connectionerror (unknown mysql server host'db' (0)): that occurred while deploying t
- ruby - i want to avoid the mysql2 :: error: unknown table'likes' error that appears when deploying to heroku
- ruby - rails activemodel :: forbiddenattributeserror does not occur
- ruby on rails - unknown action error when trying to post a comment
- ruby - i want to get all rails staff activemodel :: serializer
- ruby on rails - unknown mysql server host'db' (0) error persists
- ruby on rails - [rails 6] an error may or may not occur [unknown validator/active storage]
- ruby - passing variables using render partial
- ruby - i would like to know how to realize what is written in smarthr's blog
- ruby - i installed carrierwave with rails, but i can't see the image
- ruby - about rails controller new action
- ruby - rails page does not open
- [ruby] i'm having trouble with nomethoderror
- ruby - [search function] acquisition of products associated with users
- ruby - even if each statement is used, the contents of the db cannot be displayed in order and an error occurs
- ruby - if i include the'omniauth-facebook'gem, do i need to install the'omniauth' gem as well?
- ruby - unable to open rails server