The point cloud is displayed in RViz using the range sensor URG in ROS, but the angle from the origin cannot be measured even though the distance from the origin can be measured.
Does RViz have an angle measurement function in the first place?
Because it is difficult to check data with the rostopic echo command ...
If i know someone, please let me know.
Answer # 1
RViz doesn't seem to have the ability to measure angles
- windows - i can't transfer apps between centos 8 and ubuntu 2004 in virtualbox
- i want to find the distance between a point on the xy plane and the origin
- to do socket communication between ubuntu on vmware and windows
- floating point - difference between floating-point addition and multiplication
- c # - i want to find the angle of an arc from the start point, end point, center point, and direction
- Python calculates the angle between any two vectors
- Switching between Python27 and Python36 in Ubuntu 1804
- File sharing between Ubuntu and Windows under VMware
- Switching between root and ordinary users in ubuntu (recommended)
- python - error resolution in creating message display gui from ros
- python - unable to resolve unexpected indentation
- c ++ - please give advice on how to resolve build errors in messages by publishers and subscribers using ros
- python - cmakeerror appears when installing ros
- can't install ros, ubuntu dependencies?
- cmake - i want to expand the memory of rasppie
- github - build error with catkin_make
- github - apt-get install error