header, but the list to put in it goes into main.
Could you tell me how to put it in the list in the header?
Enter the code below.
Internet site list
- "https://global.toyota/jp/company/profile/overview/">Company Profile
Use it for surfing the internet
Each company is listed below.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Answer # 1
I actually did it and finally understood the situation.
If you don't do it, you won't know the situation.
The answer is that you should play with CSS, but it's close to a work request.Replace
So, only symptomatic treatment by messing with HTML is presented.
This will make it look like
Company ProfileInternet site list
If you want a way of dealing with CSS, please wait for someone who can accept work requests for free.
Answer # 2
Did you mean clearfix?
- html - about position: absolute;
- c ++ - include position of self-made header file
- php - about the position to write new code in the "htaccess" file
- html5 - question about the behavior of normal video tags (whether it will be streamed)
- html - about the position of the text
- html5 - about footer display
- c # - in the data grid view, i want to center any column header position and left justify the cell position of that column
- html5 - what is the difference between and when creating a header?
- ruby on rails - [rails] about the display position after redirect by pressing like
- chrome - about fixing the header when content width> screen width
- about the position of points in the graph by matlab
- go - about adding header when requesting curl
- python - about the specified position of pop ()
- html5 - difference between h tag and header tag
- html - about the header code
- [ruby on rails] about header setting using bootstrap
- ios - [swift] about the header of tableview i want to prevent the header from following even if it scrolls ]
- python - about image display and position of main ()
- css - about html5 progress tag