When the rails app is deployed on Heroku (git push heroku master)
The following error message occurred:
remote:! remote:! Could not detect rake tasks remote:! ensure you can run `$bundle exec rake -P` against your app remote:! and using the production group of your Gemfile. remote:! Activating bundler (2.0.1) failed: remote:! Could not find 'bundler' (2.0.1) required by your /tmp/build_a5a1935abed158bbe82fd9d1750698db/Gemfile.lock. remote:! To update to the latest version installed on your system, run `bundle update --bundler`. remote:! To install the missing version, run `gem install bundler: 2.0.1` remote:! Checked in 'GEM_PATH = vendor/bundle/ruby / 2.5.0', execute `gem env` for more information remote:! remote:! To install the version of bundler this project requires, run `gem install bundler -v '2.0.1'` remote:!
As far as I see the error message, it says that I want to change the bundler version to 2.0.1, but
BUNDLED WITH 2.0.1
So I am confused.
When you rungit push heroku master
$git push heroku master Enumerating objects: 198, done. Counting objects: 100% (198/198), done. Delta compression using up to 4 threads Compressing objects: 100% (169/169), done. Writing objects: 100% (198/198), 48.33 KiB | 1.24 MiB/s, done. Total 198 (delta 24), reused 0 (delta 0) remote: Compressing source files ... done. remote: Building source: remote: remote:! Warning: Multiple default buildpacks reported the ability to handle this app.The first buildpack in the list below will be used. remote: Detected buildpacks: Ruby, Node.js remote: See https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/buildpacks#buildpack-detect-order remote: ----->Ruby app detected remote: ----->Compiling Ruby/Rails remote: ----->Using Ruby version: ruby-2.5.1 remote: ----->Installing dependencies using bundler 2.0.2 remote: Running: bundle install --without development: test --path vendor/bundle --binstubs vendor/bundle/bin -j4 --deployment remote: The dependency tzinfo-data (>= 0) will be unused by any of the platforms Bundler is installing for. To add those platforms to the bundle, run `bundle lock --add-platform x86-mingw32 x86-mswin32 x64-mingw32 java`. remote: Fetching gem metadata from https: //rubygems.org/............
Installing dependencies using bundler 2.0.2may be a problem
It cannot be resolved.
Thank you Professor Prof. Takataka.
Uninstall bundlerSupplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
Answer # 1
If you search Google for error messages, you will find several articles about this issue.
$brew update&&brew upgrade ruby-build $rbenv install 2.6.3 $rbenv local 2.6.3 $gem install bundler -v 2.0.2 $rm Gemfile.lock $bundle install $git add .ruby-version Gemfile Gemfile.lock $git commit -m 'version up ruby' $git push heroku master
[memo] Could not find 'bundler' (2.0.1) at Heroku
- ruby - i get an error after deploying on heroku
- ruby - the last db setting doesn't work when deploying rails app on aws
- ruby on rails - when i access the rails 6 site on heroku with my own domain, it says "this connection does not protect priv
- ruby on rails - i get an error in a program that changes over time
- ruby - when i try to update rails, i get a routing error
- ruby - heroku run rails db: cannot migrate
- ruby on rails - i want to put what i posted on the show page, but it's a blank page it's not an error
- ruby on rails - i want to download a file with rails, s3 and carrierwave, but i get an error
- ruby on rails 6 - [error] uninitialized constant user (call'userconnection' to establish a connection) :: image
- solution for ruby on rails routes error
- github - when deploying to heroku, i get error: failed to push some refs to, but i can't resolve it
- ruby on rails 6 - [error] nomethoderror in communitiescontroller # create undefined method `published?'for # <community: 0x0
- ruby on rails - when i run rails, i get an error related to webpacker
- ruby on rails - i get an error without being created
- ruby on rails 6 - when i press new user registration, i get an error of no route matches [get] "/ users"
- ruby - an error occurs when building a rails 6 environment with docker
- ruby on rails - rspec validation error
- ruby on rails - rails routing error
- ruby - [rails6] i get an error on heroku when i write
- ruby on rails 6 - about rails error "wrong number of arguments (given 1, expected 0)"
- html - i want to allow users to use points
- ruby - i want to resolve mysql2 :: error :: connectionerror (unknown mysql server host'db' (0)): that occurred while deploying t
- ruby - about accelerating heroku's rails app
- ruby - nomethoderror: undefined method `new'for: uglifier: symbol error on heroku deployment
- ruby - rails tutorial chapter 2 (6th edition)
- ruby - i want to avoid the mysql2 :: error: unknown table'likes' error that appears when deploying to heroku
- ruby - how to upload images directly from rails to s3 on aws
- ruby - an error occurred when implementing the micropost search function using ransack
- ruby - i want to replace a specific value in a column of multiple records
- ruby - the value is not assigned successfully