If there is a directory with the same name as the directory I want to create using python's ftp,
A program created after being deleted.
I want to delete a server-side directory with a windows command using ftp.sendcmd.Error message
File "test.py", line 45, in ftp_upload
ftplib.error_perm: 500 'rd/s/q D: \ **** \ ******': command not understood.Applicable source code
cmd = "rd/s/q D: \ **** \ ******"
cmd, but it didn't work.Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
Please provide more detailed information here.
Answer # 1
You can only delete a directory in an empty directory
After deleting all the files in the directory, you need to delete the directory.
Answer # 2
Here is the answer code
- i don't understand the exercises using python trigonometric functions
- about batch change of file name using python
- i got stuck in git (i can't delete the directory)
- parameter estimation using python's weighted least squares method (wls)
- parallel processing using python multiprocessingpool and multiprocessingqueue does not work well
- python - delete bom on the command line
- unix - please tell me how to delete the directory
- about external libraries when using multiple versions of python
- python - i want to separate by a specific word using the split function
- [python] cannot insert or delete to text box
- python - image recognition using cnn keras multiple inputs
- python3 extract and delete duplicate data of date and time
- python 3x - i want to get the nth array with an argument using python3 argparse
- i want to delete a partially matching element in a python array
- python 3x - how to rename a folder created using jupyternotebook
- wsl (windows subsystem for linux) - when i copy a file from windows to the wsl directory using ubuntu wsl, it says access denied
- python 3x - processing to jump to the link destination using chrome driver in python
- python - error in image binarization using cv2adaptivethreshold function
- python - i want to delete non-multiples from the array string (sequence + \ n)
- i want to adjust the execution result using the while statement in python as expected